Tucker Carlson producer caught in Dominion texts calling Trump election deniers ‘cousin fucking terrorists’

The reference seems to refer to white southern conservatives' (Trump's base) tendencies to engage in incest and inbreeding. Especially those from the deep south (Alabama, etc.)
This is important because it helps Dominion prove that Fox aired fake voting fraud allegations for rating purpose as they knew it was all a farce.
Tucker Carlson producer called Trump election deniers ‘cousin f***** terrorists’

"More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.

The files released in connection to the $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against the company by Dominion Voting Systems also revealed that Fox Corporation executive Raj Shah, who had served as a spokesman in the Trump White House before making the jump, blasted the then-president’s personal lawyer and ex-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani as he spoke at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee on 19 November 2020."
I wonder why Tucker hasn't fired this guy.

Oh wait. Her AGREES with him

The Trumptards are like battered spouses. After years of gaslighting and abuse, they feel they have nowhere else to go. So they just keep going back to their abusers.

Sad.

Their lying propagandists have spent years convincing them not to trust any other information sources. They have been brainwashed into bleeving anything which conflicts with the delusions they have been inculcated with is "fake".

The Parkland shooting was a false flag, the Jews are starting forest fires with a space laser, Paul Pelosi had a lover's quarrel with a gay prostitute, Covid is a hoax, a pedophile ring operated in the basement of Comet Pizza, the 2020 election was stolen, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, and on and on and on and on.

GOD! I would hate to live inside those mentally ill heads!
That kinds shit has been building since the early 80s...actually on a smaller scale since the mid 60s

The reference seems to refer to white southern conservatives' (Trump's base) tendencies to engage in incest and inbreeding. Especially those from the deep south (Alabama, etc.)
This is important because it helps Dominion prove that Fox aired fake voting fraud allegations for rating purpose as they knew it was all a farce.
Tucker Carlson producer called Trump election deniers ‘cousin f***** terrorists’

"More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.

The files released in connection to the $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against the company by Dominion Voting Systems also revealed that Fox Corporation executive Raj Shah, who had served as a spokesman in the Trump White House before making the jump, blasted the then-president’s personal lawyer and ex-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani as he spoke at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee on 19 November 2020."
I believe the cousin fucking exists, but it's most likely less than 001.%. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Forum List

Back