Ray Epps Sues Fox

Hell the way that FOX news caved into dominion I may sue them myself....

No discovery....Fakes Nooz will settle again, so none of the truth will ever see the light of day.

Mark it down.
Why the sudden hatred toward Fox, rubes?

After all, they are the ones who spoon fed you countless hoaxes over the years which you faithfully parroted, including the one about Ray Epps being a Fed.

Your anger is misdirected. Fox was faithful to you even though they knew they were feeding you tards a giant pack of lies. All just to keep your bellies warm at night and your eyeballs glued to their channel.

You all are positively schizophrenic!

Screw you and the ridiculous propaganda horse you rode in on. No one is a stalinist. But you are a fascist functionally.... Just trump and martial law will do right?
Have you been tested for sanity lately, Stalinist?

You are teetering on the precipice.

And now we have two Trumpsters who can’t back up their stupid argument
What argument? I've made no argument, jackass! What about you backing up what statute Trump violated on J6? Back that up! Or are you just running away?

Urging people to peacefully protest isn’t inciting a riot.
You're full of CRAP. That is what Trump said to do, not Epps. I've seen the videos; he was like Azog the Defiler calling on people to charge ahead and take it to the capital. No one is more responsible for the escalation of J6 more than Epps, except maybe the government itself which knew far in advance to prepare for this most perspicuous day yet did the exact opposite.

A troop of boyscouts could have made there way into the capitol that day. J6 was engineered as a crisis on which to blame Trump for.

Well looky here....What are the odds that you'd catch "Trump super fanboy" ray Epps and BLM goon John Sullivan standing right next to one another?

EppSullivan.jpg

What argument? I've made no argument, jackass!
Oh good. Here’s the second one again after he ran away from backing up the claim he made. Which claim? This one:

He instigated the attack on the capitol. He is on video telling them to storm it.

Incitement to riot, much like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater is a crime.

You said he incited a riot, which is a crime. I asked you to post the statute to it and you would see from the wording that he is clearly not guilty of this. And you ran off.

What about you backing up what statute Trump violated on J6? Back that up! Or are you just running away?
Deflection noted. I didn’t say that Trump broke the law. I think his actions on Jan 6 were morally wrong, but not necessarily illegal.

I believe he is suing because of the allegation he was a government agent, not whether or not he helped in the insurrection.

The fact he was harassed and had to live in an RV - love it. All MAGAs who were there should at least have that happen to them.

For someone who is right here most of the time, you sure see a lot of running and deflecting. And I already answered your moronic and irrelevant question. Guess you couldn't see that neither.
I asked you to post the statute that Ray Epps violated. You haven’t. You’re just trying to attack me instead of backing up your claim.

I believe he is suing because of the allegation he was a government agent, not whether or not he helped in the insurrection.

The fact he was harassed and had to live in an RV - love it. All MAGAs who were there should at least have that happen to them.
The ironic thing is that he had his life ruined by MAGA conspiracy theorists after he pushed a MAGA conspiracy theory.

What argument? I've made no argument, jackass! What about you backing up what statute Trump violated on J6? Back that up! Or are you just running away?
Oh, that's just too easy!

Obstruction of an Official Proceeding.

Seditious Conspiracy.

Racketeering.

Also, 52 U.S. Code § 20511.

Also, violations of the Electoral Count Act.

Last edited:
Good luck proving that bullcrap. You just pull stuff out of your ass except your head. Deal with it. Trump will be the GOP candidate next year.
Racketeering.

Also, 52 U.S. Code § 20511.

Also, violations of the Electoral Count Act.

Forum List

Back