Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Verbal diarrhea...all the Trump Humpers have it
Lol you scum need to be locked away forever. Again there absolutely no point to debating you lying filth. None. Nada. Zip.

foxenberg.jpg

Then write someone in. Just stop voting for shitty candidates on purpose. Don't cave to the partisan fear-mongering.
It is bipartisan. The leaders of both parties are selling out the citizens. Biden sold out long ago.

Because you're a liar.
Words matter Mike. When I post a fact and you reply back LIAR, I sort of need to know what you are referencing.

And if I was wrong or if the number I gave is wrong, it doesn't mean I'm a liar Mike. Maybe I got my information from Fox News. They are known to lie to their viewers on purpose. And it's the highest viewed "news" program on tv. Pretty scary when you KNOW the number one news show is blowing smoke up your ass.

And at the same time you've been claiming the number 2 and 3 shows are blowing smoke up our asses. How fucking ironic. And Iconic.

How is Hannity number one and the next paragraph say he is number 2? Sounds like your source, which under TOS you need to credit, are flawed. Can’t be 1 and 2 at the same time.
Tucker is number one. I misspoke if I said Hannity was number one. The number one guy on the number one "news" channel was KNOWINGLY lying to his viewers. That's pretty scary.

And all the while you guys have been screaming that MSNBC is lying to us. I never believed that. Still don't. MSNBC isn't publically pro choice but privately pro like. They don't say wear a mask , get vaxinated and global warming is real and privately not believe those things work. They don't believe the election was stolen but publically say it wasn't. They don't pretend Trump was bad but secretly love him.

I've told you for years Fox has been lying to you. Now we have proof.

I've told you they did a study and found Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed, MISinformed. Big diff.

No liar, I never will provide you filthy scum with specifics. Why? Because all that does is trigger more lying from you scum. Never! It is pointless to debate you filth.
It's easy. Tell us when we lie

You think this is a lie

Because you didn't hear anything about it on Fox News. LOL.

This is my favorite part. If I asked you how Trump did for his first 4 years you would say GREAT. So you would lie. Tucker did it too.

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

That's the best quote. Put that on a bumper sticker.

Tucker is number one. I misspoke if I said Hannity was number one. The number one guy on the number one "news" channel was KNOWINGLY lying to his viewers. That's pretty scary.

And all the while you guys have been screaming that MSNBC is lying to us. I never believed that. Still don't. MSNBC isn't publically pro choice but privately pro like. They don't say wear a mask , get vaxinated and global warming is real and privately not believe those things work. They don't believe the election was stolen but publically say it wasn't. They don't pretend Trump was bad but secretly love him.

I've told you for years Fox has been lying to you. Now we have proof.

I've told you they did a study and found Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed, MISinformed. Big diff.
You think this is about lies. And yet the endless lies of Prog media/entertainers/politicians mean nothing. COVID was purposely released. We were lied to as we should not know. An act of war. Should Trump set off the nukes? Climate Change is a hoax as per human influence. Why? The nations we purchase our products from are given a free ride. And they are building more and more non green energy plants and production factories. This while the ones pushing it our living and building more in the areas where climate change will supposedly destroy.

It's easy. Tell us when we lie

You think this is a lie

Because you didn't hear anything about it on Fox News. LOL.

This is my favorite part. If I asked you how Trump did for his first 4 years you would say GREAT. So you would lie. Tucker did it too.

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

That's the best quote. Put that on a bumper sticker.
I never hear anything on Fox News you lying pos.

Words matter Mike. When I post a fact and you reply back LIAR, I sort of need to know what you are referencing.

And if I was wrong or if the number I gave is wrong, it doesn't mean I'm a liar Mike. Maybe I got my information from Fox News. They are known to lie to their viewers on purpose. And it's the highest viewed "news" program on tv. Pretty scary when you KNOW the number one news show is blowing smoke up your ass.

And at the same time you've been claiming the number 2 and 3 shows are blowing smoke up our asses. How fucking ironic. And Iconic.

All you wanna do is spew more bullshit. That's the only reason you scum want me to explain.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
“I hate him passionately,” he added.
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Give it a rest, you hate both Tucker and Trump and you expect anyone to believe anything you say about them?

Give it a rest, you hate both Tucker and Trump and you expect anyone to believe anything you say about them?
It' true. I believe they are both disgusting pigs. My post was still accurate.

Forum List

Back