Fox News Anchor Says Network Is Barring Him From Covering The Dominion Lawsuit

Yep. The ironic thing here is that this is a self-inflicted wound. Fox and Hannity and rest helped to create this beast, and now the beast has somehow found a way to move to the right of them.

It is the nature of the beast. You have to continually be more biased or over the top or you lose audience.

Glen Beck was a pretty normal dude back in the early 2000s. I used to really enjoy his show and made a point to be driving when it was on. But normal does not bring the kind of wealth that he wanted, thus he jumped off the deep with with both feet and never looked back.

We keep telling you leftist that FUX is not as conservative as you think which is why a lot of us have stopped watching.

yup!

pzdZNna.jpg

Seems reasonable that a Fox host can't do a story about a law suit invilving Fox. Why does this come as a surprise to the left?

Not a big surprise, I guess---what can he say that wouldn't make a bad situation worse for FOX?

Fox News anchor Howard Kurtz said the network has forbidden him from reporting on the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit against the network over its 2020 election coverage.
“Some of you have been asking why I’m not covering the Dominion Voting Machines lawsuit against Fox involving the unproven claims of election fraud in 2020, and it’s absolutely a fair question,” Kurtz said Sunday on “Mediabuzz.”
“I believe I should be covering it. It’s a major media story, given my role here at Fox. But the company has decided that as part of the organization being sued, I can’t talk about it or write about it, at least for now. I strongly disagree with that decision, but as an employee, I have to abide by it. And if that changes, I’ll let you know.”
Fox News, whose hosts routinely rail against censorship, did not immediately return a request for comment on the matter.
Earlier this month, court filings revealed text messages that Dominion said were sent by senior Fox News executives and major hosts. The texts suggested that network talent and decision makers did not believe the false claims of election fraud that they were amplifying on air.

Tucker Carlson, for example, allegedly referred to the Trump campaign’s election grievances as “ludicrous” and “totally off the rails” in private text exchanges. Sean Hannity at one point referred to people promoting the lies as “lunatics.” And Raj Shah, senior vice president of Fox Corporation, apparently described the voter fraud claims as “mind blowingly nuts.”
I don't blame them for this......just as a matter of legal sense, you shouldn't discuss something like this when you are the entity being sued...

Forum List

Back