Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Tucker is number one. I misspoke if I said Hannity was number one. The number one guy on the number one "news" channel was KNOWINGLY lying to his viewers. That's pretty scary.

And all the while you guys have been screaming that MSNBC is lying to us. I never believed that. Still don't. MSNBC isn't publically pro choice but privately pro like. They don't say wear a mask , get vaxinated and global warming is real and privately not believe those things work. They don't believe the election was stolen but publically say it wasn't. They don't pretend Trump was bad but secretly love him.

I've told you for years Fox has been lying to you. Now we have proof.

I've told you they did a study and found Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed, MISinformed. Big diff.
They didn't lie to me; I don't watch Fox or MSNBC because both are highly biased and both spin, so numbnuts, you told me nothing. Sorry to disappoint you.

You go back and read your post, you copy pasted it from somewhere and refuse to give the source you directly quoted which is a violation of TOS.

They didn't lie to me; I don't watch Fox or MSNBC because both are highly biased and both spin, so numbnuts, you told me nothing. Sorry to disappoint you.

You go back and read your post, you copy pasted it from somewhere and refuse to give the source you directly quoted which is a violation of TOS.
Sorry but Fox is too highly rated for you all to deny you watch it. And you sound just like tucker

Sorry but Fox is too highly rated for you all to deny you watch it. And you sound just like tucker
1% of the population watched Fox, that isn’t very many, and you sound like Spongebob. Sorry, I don’t believe you at all. You are lying.

1% of the population watched Fox, that isn’t very many, and you sound like Spongebob. Sorry, I don’t believe you at all. You are lying.
Do you understand whatever right wing media source you do listen to is feeding you the same lies? Election was rigged, global warming is a hoax, dont get vaccinated, witch hunts, etc.

Right wing radio lies much more than fox. Fox has to be careful. Right wing radio reaches 20x what fox gets. So that’s 20%. That’s your base.

Do you understand whatever right wing media source you do listen to is feeding you the same lies? Election was rigged, global warming is a hoax, dont get vaccinated, witch hunts, etc.

Right wing radio lies much more than fox. Fox has to be careful. Right wing radio reaches 20x what fox gets. So that’s 20%. That’s your base.
Then I need to stop listening my local TV News? Wow! You believe they are right wing? My local TV News never said the elections were rigged, global warming is a hoax, don’t vaccinate.

I listen to sports on my radio and you believe that is far right radio?I thought Undisputed, Dan Patrick and the Herd trended liberal and now you are telling me they are far right? What is far right about sports radio?

Why do you bash election deniers, you believe elections were rigged?

I think you are bat shit crazy for believing elections are rigged, that my local news is far right and sports radio is far right, you are one dumb SOB!

You are a far left nut job!

Then I need to stop listening my local TV News? Wow! You believe they are right wing? My local TV News never said the elections were rigged, global warming is a hoax, don’t vaccinate.

I listen to sports on my radio and you believe that is far right radio?I thought Undisputed, Dan Patrick and the Herd trended liberal and now you are telling me they are far right? What is far right about sports radio?

Why do you bash election deniers, you believe elections were rigged?

I think you are bat shit crazy for believing elections are rigged, that my local news is far right and sports radio is far right, you are one dumb SOB!

You are a far left nut job!

Now you know your local news stays out of politics. In in Metro Detroit. The local news doesn't say for or against BLM, election deniers, if vaccines are a hoax, if we should or should not have common sense gun legislation,

But Republicans are quick to call ABC News liberal. Why? Because Stephanopolos worked for Clinton? You're assuming George is a partisan hack just like every Republican in the GOP.

If you aren't a Democrat you're an idiot. Because I know you don't have any financial interest in being a Republican. You like clean air. You know trickle down doesn't work. You want your social security and medicare right? You're just duped by social wedge issues then. One of us but you think gays are icky? Don't like illegals? Neither do I. Illegal employers. They're they problem.

Now you know your local news stays out of politics. In in Metro Detroit. The local news doesn't say for or against BLM, election deniers, if vaccines are a hoax, if we should or should not have common sense gun legislation,

But Republicans are quick to call ABC News liberal. Why? Because Stephanopolos worked for Clinton? You're assuming George is a partisan hack just like every Republican in the GOP.

If you aren't a Democrat you're an idiot. Because I know you don't have any financial interest in being a Republican. You like clean air. You know trickle down doesn't work. You want your social security and medicare right? You're just duped by social wedge issues then. One of us but you think gays are icky? Don't like illegals? Neither do I. Illegal employers. They're they problem.
Again, you are an idiot, you claimed I listened to right wing news sources so you believe that my local news and sports radio are right wing because that is what I listen to. You go off on Republicans and election fixing and yet you believe in stolen elections, that is plain stupid conspiracy BS, I don’t listen to ABC news so I really don’t care about your moronic opinion on ABC. So believe a lot of crazy crap. You are a whack job because I have told you my opinion on many of these issues and you continue to stereotype me, you bigots are all alike. I don’t believe in the two parties and would never join either. The last time I voted a Democrat or Republican for President in many years. If you vote for either one, you are voting against your own interests.

Again, you are an idiot, you claimed I listened to right wing news sources so you believe that my local news and sports radio are right wing because that is what I listen to. You go off on Republicans and election fixing and yet you believe in stolen elections, that is plain stupid conspiracy BS, I don’t listen to ABC news so I really don’t care about your moronic opinion on ABC. So believe a lot of crazy crap. You are a whack job because I have told you my opinion on many of these issues and you continue to stereotype me, you bigots are all alike. I don’t believe in the two parties and would never join either. The last time I voted a Democrat or Republican for President in many years. If you vote for either one, you are voting against your own interests.

Well if believing Bush stole Florida in 2000 makes me nuts, I'm nuts.

Isn't it interesting that the guy responsible for the 2000 riot to stop the recount, Roger Stone, in 2020 is also involved in the Trump insurrection? And Trump pardoned him for something?

What that tells me is Roger Stone was successful in stealing 2000 but he and Trump were not successful in 2020.

Forum List

Back