Tucker Carlson producer caught in Dominion texts calling Trump election deniers ‘cousin fucking terrorists’

I don't know how many times I have said that Trump and these propagandist must have nothing but utter contempt for the rubes in order to lie to their slack-mouthed pinched faces as much as they do.

You have to consider your rube audience to be the dumbest morons on Earth to swallow the manufactured bullshit you feed them day after day, year after year.

It does not surprise me one bit to see how much they mock their viewers and Trump with each other in private.

And STILL the rubes will continue to line up for more of their bullshit to gobble down!
Sure. But we are talking about trumptards. What else are they good for?

2gqrlq.jpg

I don't know how many times I have said that Trump and these propagandist must have nothing but utter contempt for the rubes in order to lie to their slack-mouthed pinched faces as much as they do.

You have to consider your rube audience to be the dumbest morons on Earth to swallow the manufactured bullshit you feed them day after day, year after year.

It does not surprise me one bit to see how much they mock their viewers and Trump with each other in private.

And STILL the rubes will continue to line up for more of their bullshit to gobble down!

they still support the man who pardoned steve bannon - the dude who literally scammed them outa their hard earned cash for a fake 'build the wall' grift. biggest dumb fucks to walk the earth.

The reference seems to refer to white southern conservatives' (Trump's base) tendencies to engage in incest and inbreeding. Especially those from the deep south (Alabama, etc.)
This is important because it helps Dominion prove that Fox aired fake voting fraud allegations for rating purpose as they knew it was all a farce.
Tucker Carlson producer called Trump election deniers ‘cousin f***** terrorists’

"More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.

The files released in connection to the $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against the company by Dominion Voting Systems also revealed that Fox Corporation executive Raj Shah, who had served as a spokesman in the Trump White House before making the jump, blasted the then-president’s personal lawyer and ex-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani as he spoke at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee on 19 November 2020."
Truth hurts eh?

The reference seems to refer to white southern conservatives' (Trump's base) tendencies to engage in incest and inbreeding. Especially those from the deep south (Alabama, etc.)
This is important because it helps Dominion prove that Fox aired fake voting fraud allegations for rating purpose as they knew it was all a farce.
Tucker Carlson producer called Trump election deniers ‘cousin f***** terrorists’

"More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.

The files released in connection to the $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against the company by Dominion Voting Systems also revealed that Fox Corporation executive Raj Shah, who had served as a spokesman in the Trump White House before making the jump, blasted the then-president’s personal lawyer and ex-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani as he spoke at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee on 19 November 2020."
I've known for years that FAUX "News" is a corporate misinformation network pretending to be a conservative news site. I haven't watched it for years. Tucker is about as good as you're going to get from FAUX, but I don't even watch him anymore. Hannity is a total idiot.

The Trumptards are like battered spouses. After years of gaslighting and abuse, they feel they have nowhere else to go. So they just keep going back to their abusers.

Sad.

Their lying propagandists have spent years convincing them not to trust any other information sources. They have been brainwashed into bleeving anything which conflicts with the delusions they have been inculcated with is "fake".

The Parkland shooting was a false flag, the Jews are starting forest fires with a space laser, Paul Pelosi had a lover's quarrel with a gay prostitute, Covid is a hoax, a pedophile ring operated in the basement of Comet Pizza, the 2020 election was stolen, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, and on and on and on and on.

GOD! I would hate to live inside those mentally ill heads!

Which loser went through a million pages? This is bullshit.

Never heard that one, just the lies put out by Biden and Company against the unvaxxed.
Yeah yeah yeah. Covid is a hoax, the vaccine makes you magnetic, the vaccine alters your DNA, the vaccine will kill everyone within two years, blah blah blah.

All kinds of hoaxes pulled on you rubes, I understand why it is so hard for you to keep up with all the bullshit they feed you.

And a whole lot of unvaxxed rubes are dead because of it. Probably enough to actually affect the outcome of elections!

That site has had to file a disclaimer on their website that what they had previously published was not true.

Here is what it originally said:

All Vaccinated people will die within 2 years

Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s top virologist stated blankly: “there is no hope, and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed claims of other pre eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. “They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said.”

“It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake,” Montagnier said in an interview translated and published by the RAIR Foundation USA yesterday. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.”

Many epidemiologists know it and are “silent” about the problem known as “antibody-dependent enhancement,” Montagnier said.”

And a whole lot of unvaxxed rubes are dead because of it.
Somewhere here,before your deranged reply, I noted the Biden administration wrongly blamed the unvaxxed for spreading covid.....just because they didn't take the vax.
Published statistics have shown, more who were vaxed have died over those who refused the vax.
Look it up..........data readily available via the Goog.

Forum List

Back