Tucker Carlson Producer: MAGA people are "cousin f****** terrorists"

Yes I reported this groomer enabler. That's not "fake news"
He's probably referring to how unconditionally you support and protect religious leaders who are the most prolific child abusers and sex traffickers in the world. And how you groom your children to be completely obedient to them.

He must be truly brilliant, having known that investigations into Fox News would one day surface a message he didn't think would ever see the light of day.
Observe above sociopath, "they live in a deeply, profoundly twisted bubble of lies, so many many lies they no longer can tell difference, indeed a hallmark of such pathology is that they come to believe their own lies," they attack any source which reports truth contrary to any of those many many lies, as inferior, or compromised, all as they have lips literally surgically attached to rectums of cnn, msnbc, or both, sucking out the filth within those rectums as though manna from most high God!

These are not serious people, however they are seriously pathological, you can never hope to convince them of truth because they are fully insulated from any truth by their pathology, there is no point in engaging with them, they are professional trolls, they offer nothing but pathology, and as Mark Twain noted, all the evidence in the world will not convince them as they are idiots! :wink:

-------------------------------------------------------
"We've lost......"?

We??

Talk about a self-own, that there is a bullseye.

True that.

We've lost Alex.

The right will never win anything ever again.

Alex is gone.

And he's taking all his logic and wisdom with him.

It's done. The end of history.

We're doomed.

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Seems in line with Tucker's opinion on Trump: "I hate him passionately."

Under Trump, they finally had me convinced that they actually believed in the extremism they were supporting with their propaganda. It's not much of a relief to find out they only supported ending Democracy and the rule of law because it brought them easy profits.
Too funny

The god damn crazy thing is that the GOP had been playing it’s base for decades and they finally caught on.

Their “answer” was… yea Trump. And they’re just now realizing what a fucking mistake that was

And NOW… they find out that their Hero Tucker and Fox News has been playing them just as hard

Sucks to be them, I tell ya

The god damn crazy thing is that the GOP had been playing it’s base for decades and they finally caught on.

Their “answer” was… yea Trump. And they’re just now realizing what a fucking mistake that was

And NOW… they find out that their Hero Tucker and Fox News has been playing them just as hard

Sucks to be them, I tell ya
What do you think your media and government have done to you? You are brain dead.

If you notice Pfeiffer is Jewish does that make you an anti semite???

There are those who think Faux is conservative news, and then there are those behind Faux who think just like Pfeiffer, all of 'em.

Sincerely,

Biden in a LANDSLIDE call AZ for Biden early = RUPERT MURDOCH

What makes you an antiSemite is being an antiSemite

So, yes, it does. Truth is anti semitic.

Pfeiffer is a Zionist Fascist Jew who is not at all conservative, and that is FAUX "News" 100%

Forum List

Back