Tucker Carlson Producer: MAGA people are "cousin f****** terrorists"

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Seems in line with Tucker's opinion on Trump: "I hate him passionately."

Under Trump, they finally had me convinced that they actually believed in the extremism they were supporting with their propaganda. It's not much of a relief to find out they only supported ending Democracy and the rule of law because it brought them easy profits.

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Under Trump, they finally had me convinced that they actually believed in the extremism they were supporting with their propaganda. It's not much of a relief to find out they only supported ending Democracy and the rule of law because it brought them easy profits.

Oh no!!

We've lost Alex. We'll never recover.

Really? After what went on in Joe's family? They keep bringing perverts when a huge one is in the WH.

e3hj2.jpg

This yet again. Innuendo. Going by what reports of people have to say instead of actually hearing them out. Not to mention do you understand that the people at CNN and MSNBC go through the same internal disagreements. Yikes

He must be truly brilliant, having known that investigations into Fox News would one day surface a message he didn't think would ever see the light of day.
What investigations into FOX News?.... that is not allowed in our nation... we enjoy a constitution pal... and the first amendment will be adhered to....

Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

He was able to nail the RW cult and SA followers with ease.

He is so fucking right! These uncle cooters are the ones that groom and fuck little kids every single day. How dare they blame me and people like me that harm no one.
Reported.
You called half the posters here "groomers.". Of course we know there is a double standard here among most of the mods biased against NORMAL people

Why does some random guy's opinion get you so excited? Who cares? :dunno:

Forum List

Back