Murdoch Acknowledges Fox News Hosts Endorsed Election Fraud Falsehoods

Can you explain why election fraud shouldn't be addressed?
Other than the fraud benefited you.
Election fraud IS being addressed, where have you been?
By Trump's sycophants, the Cyber Ninjas in Arizona.

Georgia grand jury recommends perjury indictments in Trump ...

1677663417611.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2023/02/16 › trump-grand-jury...

Feb 16, 2023 — The Georgia grand jury found no widespread fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential election, in which President Joe Biden defeated Donald ...

I hope FOX and Murdoch have to make the Billion Dollar$ Payout. Right wing follows FOX. It's support for the "BIG LIE" helped lead to the January 6 attack, which might not have happened if they had accurately reported what they internally knew and believed to be true to their right wing base, that there was no evidence of a stolen election and Trump was wrong and simply lost the election.
I wonder if the convicted insurrectionists have any sort of case against Fox.
Their lives have been blighted by trusting "fair and balanced" Fox.

I wonder if the convicted insurrectionists have any sort of case against Fox.
Their lives have been blighted by trusting "fair and balanced" Fox.
Not in my opinion. No matter who says what, an adult is still responsible for his or her actions, if not following direct orders in a military unit, under orders from their actual commander at the time.
There is gets tenuous, but not for civilians, listening to the wrong messages from the wrong people.

Not in my opinion. No matter who says what, an adult is still responsible for his or her actions, if not following direct orders in a military unit, under orders from their actual commander at the time.
There is gets tenuous, but not for civilians, listening to the wrong messages from the wrong people.
I suppose if they arent going to put donny on trial its a bit much to try his oompa loompas.

I suppose if they arent going to put donny on trial its a bit much to try his oompa loompas.
Nope. They weren't soldiers and believing or not, doesn't count, whether Donny prosecuted or not.

The people who watch FOX want their opinions to be confirmed, so FOX confirms them. If FOX told their viewers, "There is no evidence that Trump was cheated out of re election" FOX would lose a lot of these viewers.
Yup.the maga cult eats up Faux lies.

Forum List

Back