Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

I wonder what Miketx is calling me a liar for?
He does that a lot. I recently realized that if you say something he doesn't like, then you must be lying.

Evidently in his mind, you know "the truth", and you're purposely lying by saying something with which he disagrees. So he does really think you're lying.

I was going to say it's childlike, but I don't think that's really it. It's something else.

Here is another source that gives that number. Are you denying the 3 million nightly viewers number? I'm confused. What am I lying about you fucking idiot.

Tucker Carlson Tonight currently maintains the network's time-slot dominance over CNN's Anderson Cooper 360° and MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes. In October 2018, Tucker Carlson Tonight was the second-highest rated news show in all of prime time, after Hannity, with 3.2 million nightly viewers.

How many nightly viewers do you think Tucker had?

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains the second-most-watched show on cable news. In August, the 8 p.m. opinion news-talk show averaged 3.32 million viewers, up from its July average.

Hannity moved up to No. 3 in total primetime viewers, averaging 2.915 million total viewers during the month of August. The 7 p.m. Jesse Watters Primetime was the fourth-most-watched cable news show in August (2.86 million), with MSNBC’s now-weekly edition of The Rachel MaddowShow (2.73 million) rounding out the top five in average total viewers for August 2022.

All in all, Fox News Channel is home to the top four cable news shows in total viewers—and the top seven cable news shows among adults 25-54 for the month of August.

The biggest news channel is the one lying to the most viewers.
How is Hannity number one and the next paragraph say he is number 2? Sounds like your source, which under TOS you need to credit, are flawed. Can’t be 1 and 2 at the same time.

Here is another source that gives that number. Are you denying the 3 million nightly viewers number? I'm confused. What am I lying about you fucking idiot.

Tucker Carlson Tonight currently maintains the network's time-slot dominance over CNN's Anderson Cooper 360° and MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes. In October 2018, Tucker Carlson Tonight was the second-highest rated news show in all of prime time, after Hannity, with 3.2 million nightly viewers.

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains the second-most-watched show on cable news. In August, the 8 p.m. opinion news-talk show averaged 3.32 million viewers, up from its July average.

Hannity moved up to No. 3 in total primetime viewers, averaging 2.915 million total viewers during the month of August. The 7 p.m. Jesse Watters Primetime was the fourth-most-watched cable news show in August (2.86 million), with MSNBC’s now-weekly edition of The Rachel MaddowShow (2.73 million) rounding out the top five in average total viewers for August 2022.

All in all, Fox News Channel is home to the top four cable news shows in total viewers—and the top seven cable news shows among adults 25-54 for the month of August.

That's it liar, avoid the question, make up deflected bullshit. You claim fox has three million viewers which somehow proves we all watch Fox, but you know that's that's a drop in the bucket with how many people actually live here. Now spew some more bullshit.

What the hell are you spouting? FOX was the only channel that supposedly spoke to half the nation. And even that is questionable. It is more than supposed other news stations. Near all TV entertainment programs of all types with woke realities to some degree. Talk shows all to the left. Most of the programming on paid services like Netflix and Hulu and hbo pure Prog.

He does that a lot. I recently realized that if you say something he doesn't like, then you must be lying.

Evidently in his mind, you know "the truth", and you're purposely lying by saying something with which he disagrees. So he does really think you're lying.

I was going to say it's childlike, but I don't think that's really it. It's something else.
Yes, it's something else. What it is, is most of you scum are liars. Nonstop liars.

Sort of like you claiming those that don’t agree with your posts are Trump supporters. Really stupid but you do it, you are know different and you are less tolerant. That’s why you have me on ignore, you hate my calling you out and showing you are a regressive hypocrite.

I wonder what Miketx is calling me a liar for? All I said was “Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged 3.32 million total viewers last year, and had the largest audience in the entire cable news industry among the 25-34 age demographic.

First off, I didn't LIE. I cut and pasted that from a website. Is that number wrong? Why would I lie and give that number? Is that a bad number? I think Miketx is losing his mind.
Mike never posts anything relevant anyway

Mike is a pretty harmless guy, usually just comes onto a topic to make a few pot shots and complain that a topic is being discussed.

A pat on the head and he's usually good.

And there ya go. No examples, no specifics, just that word.

He just blurts it out, like a Trumpster Tourettes.
No liar, I never will provide you filthy scum with specifics. Why? Because all that does is trigger more lying from you scum. Never! It is pointless to debate you filth.

Last edited:
Mike is a pretty harmless guy, usually just comes onto a topic to make a few pot shots and complain that a topic is being discussed.

A pat on the head and he's usually good.
Lol, what good does it do to try and factually debate lying scum? None. I used to but all it ever leads to is more lying. You don't like it? Stop lying.

Lol, what good does it do to try and factually debate lying scum? None. I used to but all it ever leads to is more lying. You don't like it? Stop lying.

You contribute nothing useful. You're harmless.

Rage away in irrelevance.

Forum List

Back