Tucker Carlson Goes full blame-America on Russia’s Ukraine Invasion, Saying "Ukraine Is Not a Democracy"

Yea sure. I’m sure you and the tranny brigade would stand strong against the Russian military.
Aren't the one always bragging about how tough you are? Typical bully. Big talk until you actually have to stand up to someone.

View attachment 614861

View attachment 614862

Is America "Demo cracy"???

Carlson on Monday drove home an argument that has lingered on the fringes of the conservative movement for some time — that the United States and the West invited this war with their support for admitting Ukraine into NATO, a step that Russia finds unacceptable.

To be clear, the idea that NATO expansion into countries such as Ukraine is provocative and might even be a bad idea is not a fringe position; it has long been espoused, dating to prominent, establishment foreign policy voices in the 1990s. But Carlson took things a good few conspiratorial steps further, arguing that the push for NATO was deliberately intended to provoke this war.

Carlson said it was “obvious” that “getting Ukraine to join NATO was the key to inciting war with Russia.” He noted that Vice President Harris was sent to Europe as Russia massed troops on Ukraine’s borders and that she said, “I appreciate and admire President [Volodymyr] Zelensky’s desire to join NATO.”
Ukraine is a marginal "democracy", Zelensky is as corrupt as they come, and you can tell when Murica isn't serious about any issue when Kameltoe is sent to deal with it.

Tucker is spot on here.

Ukraine is a marginal "democracy", Zelensky is as corrupt as they come, and you can tell when Murica isn't serious about any issue when Kameltoe is sent to deal with it.

Tucker is spot on here.
Bullshit.

The only question here is...are you an ACTUAL Russian sock puppet or just a "useful idiot"...

This, coming from someone who's dumber than a fucking bag of hammers, makes me certain I'm right.
Are you prepared to back up your statements, or is this the usual cocktail of bullshit you pull out of your ass;

Tucker is spot on here.?

Tucker is so far up Putin's ass he can't see daylight
People with common sense know the real deal. You are a Russia Troll trashing anyone that would speak out against Putin, and anyone of Biden's Cash Cows like Xi, Iran, Russia and North Korea.

I'm not surprised at anything Carlson might say. He is, after all, a lying pig trump supporter. What else could you expect from someone so disgusting?
Kamala said the words of incitement, not Carlson. This war has democrat written all over it.

Nonsense.

You can prove this how?

Or is it just a "feeling"

Please explain why during the Trump admin. CNN, msnbc and the major news outlets had a 24/7 Covid death count scrolling on the bottom of the tv screen and took it of immediately after Covid Failure *Joe was selected.

Head scratcher here: The legacy media bans any mention of Trump because of mean tweets. Literally, but the Biden administration and its incompetence in economics AND foreign policy, like abandoning Afghanistan and printing billions of $ in currency to cover paying people NOT to work...that isn't an issue. Shh, don't tell anybody.
The legacy media is only an ugly corrupt reflection of itself and should never be confused with the
views and sentiments of the common citizen.

And the legacies are shared shitless of Donald Trump and the power he still wields for so many people
despite his own many shortcomings.

The legacy media, don't forget, only reflects the wishes of the ruling class and what is in THEIR best
interests. Not in the best interests of the masses.

Forum List

Back