Tucker Carlson Goes full blame-America on Russia’s Ukraine Invasion, Saying "Ukraine Is Not a Democracy"

View attachment 614861

View attachment 614862

Is America "Demo cracy"???

Carlson on Monday drove home an argument that has lingered on the fringes of the conservative movement for some time — that the United States and the West invited this war with their support for admitting Ukraine into NATO, a step that Russia finds unacceptable.

To be clear, the idea that NATO expansion into countries such as Ukraine is provocative and might even be a bad idea is not a fringe position; it has long been espoused, dating to prominent, establishment foreign policy voices in the 1990s. But Carlson took things a good few conspiratorial steps further, arguing that the push for NATO was deliberately intended to provoke this war.

Carlson said it was “obvious” that “getting Ukraine to join NATO was the key to inciting war with Russia.” He noted that Vice President Harris was sent to Europe as Russia massed troops on Ukraine’s borders and that she said, “I appreciate and admire President [Volodymyr] Zelensky’s desire to join NATO.”
I'm sorry but as much as I usually endorse Tucker Carlson he's just wrong here.
It's a Cold War move expanding NATO to Ukraine and even other nations that were in the former sphere
of the Soviet Union.

And much like Communists occupying Cuba and Venezuela (Biden said and did nothing about this
and recognized Juan Guaido as the new Hugo Chavez in Venezuela) we realize absent any overt signs
of ominous war, such as Khrushchev moving nuclear missiles into Cuba, we cannot compel other nations
to defer to our borders like a dog reacting to an electric fence.

I'm amazed at all the people who are sympathetic to Russia's demands that clearly any nation that
wants to belong to NATO must defer to Vlad Putin's wishes.
Carlson sounds like he is part of this new Cold Warrior mentality.

Putin has no right to tell us we cannot accept Ukraine as a NATO member and even as Putin wages war
on Ukraine, because they insist they will do what's right for Ukraine and not the dictator of Russia,
the very fact that Putin will bomb hospitals and nurseries to assert his self declared right to invade and control
what nearby nations will do only affirms that Ukraine is doing the right thing.

Putin has already taken three healthy chunks off Ukraine and now goes for more.
When will he stop? How much more does he want (obviously he wants it ALL).
If the world stands by and watches it happen this is just like Europe appeasing Hitler all over again
and if Putin wins then China is emboldened to follow suit and grab what they want too.

Carlson has taken a serious misstep claiming it's within a monster like Vlad Putin's right to control the lives and destinies of so many people outside of Russia. I'm wondering how he went so wrong.

Last edited:
Like masks work? Vaccine will stop transmission? Therapeutics don’t work? Interesting.. you seem to side with with bias Oligarchs.. dangerous.. I’ll stand with freedom for folks to make decisions on their own .
Nothing I’ve said shows me taking a side. I stated simple facts that Trump was banned from social media for spreading misinformation and breaking the rules

As usual, Tucker nails it. Telling the obvious truth is what drives lefties insane.

You’ll notice all the usual suspects responding to the tread can only accuse Tucker of being a “Putin stooge” or some similar insult. They can’t refute anything he says.
You'd cheer for Tokyo Rose and Axis Annie too.

Nothing I’ve said shows me taking a side. I stated simple facts that Trump was banned from social media for spreading misinformation and breaking the rules
There’s all types of misinformation spread I think people are smart enough to make decisions on their own if they believe them I’m not or not.. I think that’s where we separate you wanna shut down somebody I want to hear somebody. I wanna be allowed to make this decision if it’s true or not. Usually beside that wants to silence people are always the bad guy.. I think I’m pretty safe hehe

There’s all types of misinformation spread I think people are smart enough to make decisions on their own if they believe them I’m not or not.. I think that’s where we separate you wanna shut down somebody I want to hear somebody. I wanna be allowed to make this decision if it’s true or not. Usually beside that wants to silence people are always the bad guy.. I think I’m pretty safe hehe
Again I have not expressed a want or desire for anything, I’ve only stated facts and the facts are that trump was banned for breaking the rules and spreading misinformation.

Again I have not expressed a want or desire for anything, I’ve only stated facts and the facts are that trump was banned for breaking the rules and spreading misinformation.
You brought up that he was banned for something that everybody does,, I’m just correcting you, he wasn’t banned for lying he was banned because of a bias corperration that wants to shut down certain speech, that goes against their personal views. Feel free to delete your irrelevant post, since you just got checkmated.

You brought up that he was banned for something that everybody does,, I’m just correcting you, he wasn’t banned for lying he was banned because of a bias corperration that wants to shut down certain speech, that goes against their personal views. Feel free to delete your irrelevant post, since you just got checkmated.
Wrong again… here is quite literally why he was banned. Read up

If you question teaching children that the color of your skin could make you racist, or if you question teaching children they don't know what sex they are, if you support law enforcement, Democrat-lefties call you 'racist.' Their new meme is to call you a 'Putin stooge' if you question Biden's handling of the Ukraine crisis.

And are you saying that other prominent figures haven't Lied ? And haven’t been Suspended? Asking for a friend.
No I believe I haven’t said a word about any other prominent figures. I just said the simple facts about what happened to Trump.

No I believe I haven’t said a word about any other prominent figures. I just said the simple facts about what happened to Trump.
Your argument is irrelevant when it’s put to the ban test lol so stop Trolling . He was banned because they disagree with him politically. Do you want a reputation as being irrelevant?

Your argument is irrelevant when it’s put to the ban test lol so stop Trolling . He was banned because they disagree with him politically. Do you want a reputation as being irrelevant?
I haven’t made an argument. Just posting facts. You’re trying too hard to make an argument out of it… just making yourself look foolish.

I haven’t made an argument. Just posting facts. You’re trying too hard to make an argument out of it… just making yourself look foolish.
So you believe he was banned for rules violations? 🤣🤣 but others of different political ideology aren’t. Mr irrelevant?

🥱 Same old, same old.
Yes of course you can't deny Hunter having received millions from one of Putins inner circle, but what did you really expect when you voted for a corrupt, crooked politician with a history of always being wrong and having accomplished nothing positive for his country other than using his position of power to line up his pockets?

Same old, same old.

To be clear, the idea that NATO expansion into countries such as Ukraine is provocative and might even be a bad idea is not a fringe position; it has long been espoused, dating to prominent, establishment foreign policy voices in the 1990s.
I agree that NATO expansion is far from a fringe position, and I believe the IMF connection with Ukraine is even less borderline. At one time Ukraine had a highly productive manufacturing sector which has been hollowed out much like the US rust belt.

Many of the products once manufactured in Ukraine are now imported from the US thanks to the IMF's role in opening Ukraine to global investment capital.

Prior to 2014 the Yanukovych government was negotiating with the IMF as part of its trade integration with the EU.

Yanukovych sealed his fate by rejecting NATO and the EU, and his government was overthrown by a US-sponsored coup spearheaded by Nazi elements in Ukraine:

The IMF connection with the Ukraine crisis | MR Online

"The government that came to power after the 2014 coup restarted negotiations with the European Union, for which it obtained a loan commitment of $27 billion from the IMF after showing its 'good intentions' by cutting the gas subsidy to citizens by a half.

"This loan had several notable features:

"first, it was huge, much larger (in fact more than six times) than what the IMF would normally provide in a comparable situation;

"second, it was given to a country in the midst of a civil war (as Ukraine then was), which is against usual IMF practice; and,

"third, it was known from the very beginning that the loan could not possibly be paid back, so that the only means through which it would be sought to be recovered would be through metropolitan capital taking control of the country’s land area and mineral resources (the most prominent of which is natural gas)."

As always:

3ZBPUOXSRBH4ZA3OM6UM74B7VI.jpg

Capitalism profits by elevating property rights over human rights

Philly photojournalist in Ukraine documents early scenes of Russian invasion

You need to ask yourself, what would the US do if Russia, Iran, or North Korea tried to establish an armed puppet state south of the US border, where Mexico is now?

Didn't JFK threaten to push the button over the exact same issue in Cuba?

Forum List

Back