Tucker Carlson Goes full blame-America on Russia’s Ukraine Invasion, Saying "Ukraine Is Not a Democracy"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1647137997428.png

1647138051028.png

Is America "Demo cracy"???

Carlson on Monday drove home an argument that has lingered on the fringes of the conservative movement for some time — that the United States and the West invited this war with their support for admitting Ukraine into NATO, a step that Russia finds unacceptable.

To be clear, the idea that NATO expansion into countries such as Ukraine is provocative and might even be a bad idea is not a fringe position; it has long been espoused, dating to prominent, establishment foreign policy voices in the 1990s. But Carlson took things a good few conspiratorial steps further, arguing that the push for NATO was deliberately intended to provoke this war.

Carlson said it was “obvious” that “getting Ukraine to join NATO was the key to inciting war with Russia.” He noted that Vice President Harris was sent to Europe as Russia massed troops on Ukraine’s borders and that she said, “I appreciate and admire President [Volodymyr] Zelensky’s desire to join NATO.”

Last edited:
Head scratcher here: The legacy media bans any mention of Trump because of mean tweets. Literally, but the Biden administration and its incompetence in economics AND foreign policy, like abandoning Afghanistan and printing billions of $ in currency to cover paying people NOT to work...that isn't an issue. Shh, don't tell anybody.

Last edited:
Sk it's ok if civilians are slaughtered in a Country that is not a Democracy in Carlson's deranged head.

Got it, Tucker.

Now watch as the mouth breathers lap up that drivel as they grab their ankles for Uncle Vlad.

Sk it's ok if civilians are slaughtered in a Country that is not a Democracy in Carlson's deranged head.

Got it, Tucker.

Now watch as the mouth breathers lap up that drivel as they grab their ankles for Uncle Vlad.
Who, in anyone's universe: Who is doing that?

Head scratcher here: The legacy media bans any mention of Trump because of mean tweets. Literally, but the Biden administration and its incompetence in economics AND foreign policy, like abandoning Afghanistan and printing billions of $ in currency to cover paying people NOT to work...that isn't an issue. Shh, don't tell anybody.
trump is mentioned almost every day. Didn't you hear about his great plan to put Chinese flags on our planes to bomb Russia? Now, that's a trump quality plan if I ever heard one

trump is mentioned almost every day. Didn't you hear about his great plan to put Chinese flags on our planes to bomb Russia? Now, that's a trump quality plan if I ever heard one
Trump is banned on most media, because of liberal diversity and acceptance. Putin didn't invade Ukraine because Joe Robinette emanates waves of niceness that disarms bad guys.

that the United States and the West invited this war with their support for admitting Ukraine into NATO, a step that Russia finds unacceptable.
So Conservatives believe we should allow Russia to dictate what alliances we can form

Shouldn‘t an independent Ukraine be able to decide what alliances they join?

Trump is banned on most media, because of liberal diversity and acceptance. Putin didn't invade Ukraine because Joe Robinette emanates waves of niceness that disarms bad guys.
Diversity is a code word for exclusion.

Lefties don't want diversity, they want revenge.

It's abundantly clear from some of the posts in this forum.

View attachment 614861

View attachment 614862

Carlson on Monday drove home an argument that has lingered on the fringes of the conservative movement for some time — that the United States and the West invited this war with their support for admitting Ukraine into NATO, a step that Russia finds unacceptable.

To be clear, the idea that NATO expansion into countries such as Ukraine is provocative and might even be a bad idea is not a fringe position; it has long been espoused, dating to prominent, establishment foreign policy voices in the 1990s. But Carlson took things a good few conspiratorial steps further, arguing that the push for NATO was deliberately intended to provoke this war.

Carlson said it was “obvious” that “getting Ukraine to join NATO was the key to inciting war with Russia.” He noted that Vice President Harris was sent to Europe as Russia massed troops on Ukraine’s borders and that she said, “I appreciate and admire President [Volodymyr] Zelensky’s desire to join NATO.”

Tucker Carlson isn't the President, he doesn't have the ear of the President. He's a dissident journalist just giving the facts as he sees them.

Why do you care if he has a different opinion that you do?

View attachment 614861

View attachment 614862

Carlson is a Putin stooge.

I'm not surprised at anything Carlson might say. He is, after all, a lying pig trump supporter. What else could you expect from someone so disgusting?
"Long time no see you" :)

Maybe. Only he cannot compete with you in the dark art of lying and boorishness. And with knowledge, as I recall, you have "fundamental problems"...

I take a one-time exception to my statement that I will not communicate with you (I don't remember if you were under this "nickname" or others...

"Long time no see you" :)

Maybe. Only he cannot compete with you in the dark art of lying and boorishness. And with knowledge, as I recall, you have "fundamental problems"...

I take a one-time exception to my statement that I will not communicate with you (I don't remember if you were under this "nickname" or others...
Well hello to you too, whoever you are.

Carlson is a Putin stooge.
Well, it's already a hackneyed propaganda cliché to declare all dissenters as agents of the Kremlin or Beijing.
Come up with something more original and at least somewhat similar to the truth.
No. He invaded because he wants to take over their country. Putin made that clear.
1647140730128.png

Diagnosis by a psychiatrist: Putinophobia,severe episode

Forum List

Back