Tucker Carlson Goes full blame-America on Russia’s Ukraine Invasion, Saying "Ukraine Is Not a Democracy"

Why all the threads on Tucker?

He ain't in charge of nothing!
Because he is the most watched show, and therefore the most influential, therefore the Left is freaking out that their slow march to WW3 propaganda is being challenged.

I'm personally praying to get abducted by aliens again!
Maybe this time, if I'm lucky, they won't return me.
Democrats know they are in a big hole and Americans will hold them accountable this November, so they will do anything to stay in power, including taking us into war. They are praying it will distract us from their epic failures and treasonous behavior. If they get their way, there will be war. There is a reason why Russia is preemptively bombing airbases inside Ukraine, they are predicting escalation and not only will Ukraine get the MIG's, but confrontation with NATO air and ground forces.

Last edited:
Democrats know they are in a big hole and Americans will hold them accountable this November, so they will do anything to stay in power, including taking us into war. They are praying it will distract us from their epic failures and treasonous behavior. If they get their way, there will be war. There is a reason why Russia is preemptively bombing airbases inside Ukraine, they are predicting escalation and not only will Ukraine get the MIG's but actually confrontation with NATO forces.

Dimm's are so stupid.
Stay in power but blow up the World.
Or, blow up the World to stay in power.
Either way, they're totally unhinged!!

So you believe he was banned for rules violations? 🤣🤣 but others of different political ideology aren’t. Mr irrelevant?
It’s not a matter of me believing anything or not. It’s the simple facts of what happened. I provided a link

Dimm's are so stupid.
Stay in power but blow up the World.
Or, blow up the World to stay in power.
Either way, they're totally unhinged!!
One might think that after the way they behaved during the Trump presidency, nothing is shocking or surprising as far saw the depths of Democrat depravity, but here we go again.

One might think that after the way they behaved during the Trump presidency, nothing is shocking or surprising as far saw the depths of Democrat depravity, but here we go again.

Joey is already telling American muppets in so many words that it's our patriotic duty to go broke at the gas pumps and the grocery store; yet, we are not even at war!!

Yes of course you can't deny Hunter having received millions from one of Putins inner circle, but what did you really expect when you voted for a corrupt, crooked politician with a history of always being wrong and having accomplished nothing positive for his country other than using his position of power to line up his pockets?
With all that’s come out about Trump, it seems obvious that this talk about the Bidens is mere gaslighting. Nobody cares what you say, except perhaps those paying you to sell out the country and shill for the Russians.

With all that’s come out about Trump, it seems obvious that this talk about the Bidens is mere gaslighting. Nobody cares what you say, except perhaps those paying you to sell out the country and shill for the Russians.
Squealing "gaslighting" doesn't change the fact that Hunter did indeed receive 3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, one of Putin's closest henchmen. Why don't you tell us whether it happened and what it was for, and then we'll see who's gaslighting.

Squealing "gaslighting" doesn't change the fact that Hunter did indeed receive 3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, one of Putin's closest henchmen. Why don't you tell us whether it happened and what it was for, and then we'll see who's gaslighting.
Prove it even happened. Not going with your stupid demand that I prove a negative. You’re going to have to do better, if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Prove it even happened. Not going with your stupid demand that I prove a negative. You’re going to have to do better, if you expect anyone to take you seriously.
Yes of course as a devoted Leftist hack you wouldn't be interested in the actual truth, after all, the media has been providing cover for the Biden crime family and Democrats in general for decades now.

https://sdfish.com/forums/t/here’s-why-the-mayor-of-moscow’s-wife-paid-hunter-biden-3-5-million…-and-likely-more.189532/

Here’s Why the Mayor of Moscow’s Wife Paid Hunter Biden $3.5 Million… And Likely More!​

According to US treasury documents provided by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees, Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife.

The report by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees was released last month and it was devastating.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

Until today we didn’t know why Yelena Baturina paid Hunter millions of dollars.

Last edited:
Guzzle that Russian piss right down and circle back for more.
You’re the ones injecting vax-aids piss into your veins. You gladly swallow whatever the MSM spews on any subject: Coof, 80 genders, J6, the Ukraine. You name it, you’ll swallow.

Forum List

Back