Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest what I have been suggesting for years. Remove the parties from politics. No more separate primaries. No more (D) or (R) after the name of elected officials. No more hidden money for candidates. No more platforms that the candidate does not offer, but has to follow.

Make it so the political parties are little more than social clubs. Because that is what all this is about. It is about the GOP and the DNC spending far more time trying to defeat the other party than they do serving the nation.
It's not the parties. It's the people who identify with them.

Take away the name you think they will quit?

Not even the Trump Haters truly know why they put Mar-A-Lago under siege with this unlawful raid!
nothing was under seige.

the search warrant was legally obtained.

Don't you get tired of playing the same ole song, over and over again?

how many times can the boy call wolf? No one is listening to his phony bull shit whines but his loyalist followers.

Last edited:
Disturbing and frightening what happened just now.

1660014962509.png

No laws were changed. Voters realized that 1688 polling places were closed in minority areas in 2016, and that provided the opening for Trump and his goons to cheat. Mail in saved the integrity of elections for minorities.
Dims are the ones who cheated, shit for brains, and they also changed the laws.

This violent fascist traitor is particularly worked up.

Good thing he's just a whiny little bitch.
This thread is not in the Rubber Room, hidden from the web. Anyone can see it, member or not. Even the FBI, ATF, or any other agency that monitors the web for domestic terrorist threats. "I was just blowing off steam on a political forum" isn't going to move their needle one bit.

I am you stupid clod. More than 50% of the country felt that we would be in a civil war in three years.

In my opinion this illegal act pushed the start date up to possibly before the midterms.

This corrupt admin has been trying to start something.

I fear they just managed to do it.

And it is going to be very ugly.
If you don't see the hell comin down, you are blind.

We are beyond "Trump" at this point. The left will do this to anyone in their way.

Choke on it....this is not political. The FBI is looking for evidence of a Federal Crime.

Don't be stupid. No judge is going to sign off on a warrant that is politically motivated. There is evidence of a federal crime at this location.
Don't be naive. The criterion for issuing a warrant is probable cause and a federal judge has a lot of discretion for deciding what constitutes probable cause. The entire Jan 6 hearings are politically motivated, so we have a corrupt political party hijacking the Congress for fear of Trump running in 2024 and we have the corrupt Obama FBI being used by Biden to try to weaken Trump. As soon as you say, no judge would ... you are no longer operating in the real world. Admit it, you don't care if a crime has been committed or not, you're just happy to see the headline even if it the product of a corrupt Democratic Party using instruments of government corruptly for political puposes.

The current president has to authorize ex-president or even the president elect to get briefed.

For more than 50 years, components of the intelligence community have delivered the top-secret PDB to the commander in chief every working day.

A president-elect is normally brought into this briefing process early in the transition to support a smooth transfer of power and to avoid national security vulnerabilities on or after inauguration. But not this year. Joe Biden, despite his wide recognition as president-elect, is not yet seeing the PDB.

1. Why isn’t the intelligence community sharing the President’s Daily Brief with Biden?

Because President Trump hasn’t authorized it. And the distribution of the PDB is at the sole discretion of the current president.
I thought that Trump was offered the briefings and said no. I may be wrong.

Why are you so sure he is getting raided for no reason?
Sounds like it's the 15 boxes of classified national archives he stole that has The F.B.I. all worked up.

So why the mock outrage from everybody?

He took them, and that is illegal.

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS that were not his property!

What was it you all used to chant at your MAGAT Klan rallies about Hillary's email server?
"LOCK HIM UP!"

"He went on to confirm, "I have a medium to high degree of certainty that this at least is focused in part on national archives case...The time to negotiate and turn everything over is long gone, and now we've reached the point where agents are convincing a judge that they have evidence of a crime."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back