Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you, okfume. Just because a twat like you doesn’t like a comment doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It is possible that the scumbag Administration and the DOJ have gone too far this time.

Bloodshed aside. Their latest shitty move has changed my mind. I recently expressed reservation of being like the vermin Democrat Parody by doing to Brandon and company what the fucking Dims had done to Trump for like six years. Now though? I can’t wait to show those assholes that what goes around comes around.

Payback is a bitch. Time to teach those bastards a painful lesson.
And if they didn't go to far? That's right, fuck that too. You aren't about the truth, the law, or Democracy. All you and your ilk are about is the next cover up. You folks are pathetic ass holes.

Trump has been the most transparent president ever. The democrats made sure of that,
and haven't had any of their accusations stick. Obama and Biden have been the least
transparent in my lifetime.
He should have been honest and this wouldn't have happened.

If you are the one who took what you are now possessing, that is indeed stealing.

You're like a toddler, needing basic right and wrong explained to you.
You’re still wrong and still far too willingly obtuse to even ask why you might be wrong. And it’s not difficult. Even a complete retard such as you could do it.

I’d be happy to explain it to you. But I’m sure you’re far too arrogant and cowardly to make even that tiny effort.

You’re a pussy. You’ve always been a pussy. But I’ll give you a big hint. Ready? It’s in the meaning of words.

Not much if you're an Obama appointed judge and Trump is the target.
So Hillary's server was all bullshit because she was the target of a Republican-appointed judge?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, we are rootin for the truth, the rule of law, and Democracy. And you aren't. So fuck you and your ilk of traitors who think you are above accountability.
The rule of law, and Democracy are the last things you are interested in.

They were changed in 2020 by Democrats because: Covid, or so they said.
No laws were changed. Voters realized that 1688 polling places were closed in minority areas in 2016, and that provided the opening for Trump and his goons to cheat. Mail in saved the integrity of elections for minorities.

So having the streets run with blood is the only acceptable answer? No.
It might be hyperbole at this point, but a time will come when words lose their power and action is all that will move anyone. Bloodshed if necessary.

Look what happened in Sri Lanka a couple of weeks back. That will eventually happen here if the US government continues down this path.

And if they didn't go to far? That's right, fuck that too. You aren't about the truth, the law, or Democracy. All you and your ilk are about is the next cover up. You folks are pathetic ass holes.
No no, ya little pissant. You confuse your cowardly inclinations for the standard behavior of real people.

I am all about the truth and the actual law. Craven pussies like you are all about the power of a mere performance. You are the asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back