Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the rw's expect to know full details now. It's imperative that they do. LOL.
And interesting, that the converse seems to be true as well. The LW's are absolutely positive, some law was broken, and it is about time Trump paid the piper.

:rolleyes:

So Hillary's server was all bullshit because she was the target of a Republican-appointed judge?
4i6Ckte.gif
I don't know, do you?

Not quite.
Nothing could be wrong for the Secretary of State to have access to.

You just proved you have no fucking clue what TS/SCI info is and could not be more wrong.

TSI - It's special compartmentalized info only a few people can have access to - They have to be READ INTO the program once access is granted. You can only see the info in special classified vaults called SCIFS.

The info can NOT be removed, can NOT be discussed outside, and can NOT be discussed with anyone NOT read into the program. It is ILLEGAL to have this info in your possession and is considered ESPIONAGE if you do.

When Hillary stopped being Sect of State she was READ OUT of the program, never to see, hear, discuss, or have access to any info in the TSI programs.

Hillary had in her possession TS/SCI info at her home without having clearance / access. She transmitted / faxed this info, and Huma Abedon downloaded every bit of it onto her own laptop - why she isn't in prison is only because of Hillary I'm sure.

Hillary, by the exact laws and definitions of the law as Vomey knew, was guy for stealing classified - TS/SCI. Again, he publicly said so,declared she had technically committed acts of ESPIONAGE ... right before he said she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, her excuse for not being charged with Espionage.

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law ... or committing espionage ... no matter how stupid the bitch is.

And again, you proved you have no clue what you are talking about.

Hillary was NOT Sect of State and had been READ OUT of the TS/TSI programs when she was busted with the info from those programs in her possession.

This thread is not in the Rubber Room, hidden from the web. Anyone can see it, member or not. Even the FBI, ATF, or any other agency that monitors the web for domestic terrorist threats. "I was just blowing off steam on a political forum" isn't going to move their needle one bit.
HOLY SHIT! I no sooner hit Post Reply on this when MSNBC started showing people on web forums threatening violence. "Lock and load" and shit.

And interesting, that the converse seems to be true as well. The LW's are absolutely positive, some law was broken, and it is about time Trump paid the piper.

:rolleyes:
Search or no search, judges are already saying Trump committed crimes, just by what they and the public know.

I thought that Trump was offered the briefings and said no. I may be wrong.
Trump said that the briefings were the same information over and over again, and only took his briefings once a week, instead of every day.

He also objected to the length of the written briefs, and wanted them condensed to a single page of bullet points, with pictures.

So are you going to go crack some democrat skulls? Or are you waiting for someone else to have the balls/stupidity to do it?
We have people attacking sitting SCOTUS Justices and making threats outside their homes way outside of the boundaries of law

Precedence set. Unfortunately it comes with a "hold my beer" escalation.

So Hillary's server was all bullshit because she was the target of a Republican-appointed judge?
4i6Ckte.gif
No. Hillary committed espionage, stealing and illegally having in her possession some of the nation's most classified and damaging info if exposed. Her actions, as Comey noted,were, by definition, espionage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back