Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have people attacking sitting SCOTUS Justices and making threats outside their homes way outside of the boundaries of law

Precedence set. Unfortunately it comes with a "hold my beer" escalation.

Then step up and go crack some democrat skulls if you feel so strongly about it.

No. Hillary committed espionage, stealing and illegally having in her possession some of the nation's most classified and damaging info if exposed. Her actions, as Comey noted,were, by definition, espionage.
Republicans were too incompetent to do anything about it. Is that your story ?

Sounds like it's the 15 boxes of classified national archives he stole that has The F.B.I. all worked up.

So why the mock outrage from everybody?

He took them, and that is illegal.

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS that were not his property!

What was it you all used to chant at your MAGAT Klan rallies about Hillary's email server?
"LOCK HIM UP!"

"He went on to confirm, "I have a medium to high degree of certainty that this at least is focused in part on national archives case...The time to negotiate and turn everything over is long gone, and now we've reached the point where agents are convincing a judge that they have evidence of a crime."

One thing that worries me is that they wouldn’t find these documents because he had plenty of time to destroy them. What sort of evidence will they find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back