Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorney General Merrick Garland is scheduled to make a statement Thursday afternoon, three days after FBI agents raided the Florida residence of former President Donald Trump.
Who cares. Hes a political bitch. Glad his ass isnt in Scotus

So, its bullshit until its not, like Russian Collusion, like the Steele Dossier, like Operation Razor, like Operation Crossfire-Hurricane, like the Mueller Investigation, like the deep state "3rd hand whistle-blowers", like the non-crime impeachments, like the fake news, like MSM bias, etc, etc, etc...

Didn’t Trump say that no one takes the 5th if they are innocent?​

Pretty FREAKING GUILTY
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Andrew Wortman @AmoneyResists Do you know how ** king guilty you have to be for a federa judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?'

Actually Trump has a copy of the search warrant, as well as the manifest of what was seized.
Why doesn't Trump release them? It would either prove his point, or show the FBI was right.
Nope. The FBI kept it. Try again, or try to prove your assertion.
Besides, its the "evidence/affidavit/predicate" for the warrant that needs to be justified.
This looks really bad for the FBI & DOJ, like prosecuting political opponents for taking tags off mattresses

Last edited:
She was shot attempting to break a window that she would have never gotten through anyway. Shooting here was excessive force. Had she been black you might have actually cared. Unless you called her Tom.

She was halfway into it when she was shot.

Unarmed. Didnt get through. Excessive force. Guy that shot was not in immenent danger.

Did not get through because she was shot as she as halfway through.

Same thing would have happened if she climbed through a window at my house, but I would have waited a second longer to make sure she fell forward into the house.

Actually Trump has a copy of the search warrant, as well as the manifest of what was seized.
“Actually?” Because you say so? Is that how that works? Hm.
Why doesn't Trump release them?

They’re under seal even if he has a copy of the warrant. And also, why would he have to share the persecutors’ allegations even if they were in his possession?
It would either prove his point, or show the FBI was right.
It would do neither.

DOD offered National Guard twice. Confirmed with emails. Capital police let people in confirmed with video.

Set up bs event. Most people are guilty if taking selfies.

security had no idea if she was strapped with a bomb.

donny would like that.

lol ... she took the risk & she lost.

ha ha. a traitor is dead.
Excuses. Had this been BLM you would be going postal here. Only traitors are your side using govt as a weapon

You didn't read the report by a neutral journalism group that doesn't take sides, just reports facts? If so, you only believe reports by the lamestream media, I guess. You cannot change to the truth or even the middle-of-the-road source if that is the case.
She was climbing over a barricade. She was not trying to stop the rioting mob. She was LEADING them. That you don't believe your own eyes is downright frightening.

Like I said, you people are being gaslighted into mental illness. Just like Babbitt was gaslighted into mental illness.

Did not get through because she was shot as she as halfway through.

Same thing would have happened if she climbed through a window at my house, but I would have waited a second longer to make sure she fell forward into the house.
Now you compate it to a house break in. Guy was armed and a trained professional. There was no immenent danger and here you are glorifying her death. You are a Ghoul

Now you compate it to a house break in. Guy was armed and a trained professional. There was no immenent danger and here you are glorifying her death. You are a Ghoul
No imminent danger!?!? You are batshit insane.

The cop had been listening to radio transmissions of his fellow officers being beaten to a pulp by the mob, dumb fuck.

He was right there as they began smashing the windows and doors trying to get to him.

So he shot the first retard to mount the barricade after the idiot ignored several warnings to turn back.

I would have done the same. In a heartbeat.

No imminent danger!?!? You are batshit insane.

The cop had been listening to radio transmissions of his fellow officers being beaten to a pulp by the mob, dumb fuck.

He was right there as they began smashing the windows and doors trying to get to him.

So he shot the first retard to mount the barricade after the idiot ignored several warnings to turn back.

I would have done the same. In a heartbeat.
Fuck you. He was on the other side and no immenent threat. He could have shot warning shots now couldnt he.

Eccessive force and you have a lot of nervev after your summer of love bs.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump sat in front of the TV watching the riot and jacking off for over three hours.

His staff was begging him to do something. His family was begging him to do something. His friends in the media were begging him to do something. His lickspittles trapped inside the Capitol fearing for their lives were begging him to do something.

Nope. He just sat there and jacked off. He did nothing to stop the insurrection because the tard herd was doing exactly what he wanted them to do.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is all over his tiny hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back