Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus she was wearing a backpack

The Officer clearly states Ashli’s backpack compounded his fears and led to his decision to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt. Due to the slight chance that there might be a bomb or a weapon of some sort,

Especially since someone seen on video the night before carrying a backpack which contained pipebombs which they planted at the DNC and RNC headquarters.

Ah Schitlapper, lying as always.

Joe Biden supporter Chris Wray was in the line of succession when democrat stooge James Comey was fired for corruption, in disgrace. Wray is a swamp creature who has spent his career in DC serving the elite. I do fault Trump for not firing the entire top 10% in what used to be the FBI. The corruption was too deep to be rooted out with one bought cop.

The FBI has been in decline for decades. It is nothing but the Gestapo now, serving the interests of the fascist democrat party with utter contempt for the rule of law.
Wray was not in any “line of succession “ moron

She was shot by excessive force from a professional coward. That is to be expected in DC. A disgrace to his prifession.

2 times they turned down the DOD requests to put National Guard. Your side wanted this.
The Capitol Police showed superhuman restraint as more than 140 were pummeled relentlessly by Trump's tard herd. It's amazing there was not more bloodshed inflicted on the mob. They certainly deserved it.

I've never heard any of you express any horror at the injuries the cops received. Instead, we have mentally ill tards who are actually denying there was a riot! HOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

You all make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt, but you don't even know the name of the other rioter who was trampled to death by the same mob.

All this says a lot about how easily manipulated you are. Just like Babbitt.

There was no such riot.

The last barricade? Lol.

You get a point on that one. There was a gun pointed and there were orders essentially to disperse.

I would suggest that you would be surprised to be shot for no valid reason. I don’t care how retarded you always look.

I got only as far as, "there was no such riot," to see Welshy is just slobbering bullshit again.

If that was true, then why didn't SHE stay back?
I left you a link in one of my posts, of the scenario and a link back to the article that explains what happens in yet another video. But for what its worth, serious military heros do not "stay back" even under fire, even if it's the death of themselves. They're traied to do the right thing. She tried to get people to go back. I saw another video on tv months ago of her being shot point blank by a cop at a different angle. The audio is missing from all of them.

So they can now hand it over to Nancy, who will get something from Rodham from the Clinton War Room 'experts' and hang him (Trump) high. Why do you think the cops were unaccompanied by the Democrats who ordered this easy-to-destroy Trump way? All the FBI agents could be getting a free numbered offshore account for their compliance and lying under oath that will be taking place as soon as the Republican House and Senate members demand an explanation from the FBI who are already compromised. All the Democrats have to do is get one of Hillary's Filegate additions, and those FBI agents who value their marriages, jobs, and income are at the whim Deep State pockets they are too deep into right now. The Democrats get their minions in damned if I do, damned if I don't do their bidding by the Alinsky method book they have likely rewritten to suit themselves and hid it in a 10,000-page law Nancy Pelosi cooks up that nobody will ever find it before the vote ten minutes after she springs it on them. She's done it before and will likely do it again until she gets the boot for using her chair for $$$.

:cuckoo:

but her brethren right behind her were.

That's a fucking lie.

Zero - that is ZERO firearms were recovered at the Reichstag Fire.

she was a troop who had security detail for the air force; meaning she knew full well the risk she was taking by illegally entering the capital.

So BLM Byrd killed a vet who was exercising her first Amendment right that she had fought for.

You Nazis are some filthy fucks, you know that?
she was a traitor to the constitution by going against the oath she took.

A traitor to your Reich?

She swore to defend the Constitution you Nazi vermin are waging war against.

so did benedict arnold.

lol ... nope.

Fuck off, Tampon.

Ashli had worth - you don't.

She was shot by excessive force from a professional coward. That is to be expected in DC. A disgrace to his prifession.

2 times they turned down the DOD requests to put National Guard. Your side wanted this.

Idiot, she wouldn't have been shot had she not breached the only police barricade between that violent mob and members of Congress & staff still holed up in the House chamber.

The Capitol Police showed superhuman restraint as more than 140 were pummeled relentlessly by Trump's tard herd. It's amazing there was not more bloodshed inflicted on the mob. They certainly deserved it.

I've never heard any of you express any horror at the injuries the cops received. Instead, we have mentally ill tards who are actually denying there was a riot! HOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

You all make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt, but you don't even know the name of the other rioter who was trampled to death by the same mob.

All this says a lot about how easily manipulated you are. Just like Babbitt.

They had to restrain themselves. There were thousands upon thousands of Trump's thugs at the foot of the Capitol. It would have been a blood bath to open up on that crowd.

Clearly, that was one hell of a shot!

Had she made it though and opened the door for the rest of mob there was huge danger. One shot ended it.

Not glorifying it, just being logical about it
BS You are basking in her death and a Ghoul. After BLM and the summer of love from your party you deserve Zero respect. And they are your party

Didn’t Trump say that no one takes the 5th if they are innocent?​

Pretty FREAKING GUILTY
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Andrew Wortman @AmoneyResists Do you know how ** king guilty you have to be for a federa judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?''Andrew Wortman @AmoneyResists Do you know how ** king guilty you have to be for a federa judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?'

You Nazis are some filthy fucks.

No, Trump didn't appoint Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart. Jeff Esptein's (pimp to the the DNC) lawyer and Trump hater. And no, Trump didn't appoint scumbag Merrick Garland.

You Nazis are just complete lying fucks.

BS You are basking in her death and a Ghoul.

Not at all. It was a legal use of deadly force and she was an idiot for doing what she did. I do feel bad for her family losing a loved one for being a moron is hard.

Last edited:
Ummm... there is THIS

Quite a lot has happened since 2016, a lot of firsts even... historical events of epic proportions, a lot of serious corruption and politicization of govt agencies.. etc

So yeh, I guess u forgot that

Then there is this: A person who is a true criminal and knows it, even if the world does not yet know it, does not tend to say what Trump said here (or what you allege he said)

How was he supposed to know back in 2016 that the whole damn gvt (seemingly) hated him enough to do all the things they have done... the fake impeachments.. the fake Russian bs... etc etc etc...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back