Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you. He was on the other side and no immenent threat. He could have shot warning shots now couldnt he.

Eccessive force and you have a lot of nervev after your summer of love bs.
He was in immediate danger. The mob had broken through every barrier and beat the shit out of the cops defending the barricades.

Now they were at his barricade smashing the windows and trying to bust through.

So fuck you. Babbitt got what was coming to her. Being a Q-tard is fatal.

KOOL AID

Drinking Kool-Aid​

Thumbnail

Meanwhile, Donald Trump sat in front of the TV watching the riot and jacking off for over three hours.

His staff was begging him to do something. His family was begging him to do something. His friends in the media were begging him to do something. His lickspittles trapped inside the Capitol fearing for their lives were begging him to do something.

Nope. He just sat there and jacked off.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is all over his tiny hands.
So.

He never said for people to do this. Why dont you blame the FBI guy egging everyone on to go in.

Your side is si full of bs you need a Backhoe to shovel it.

He was in immediate danger. The mob had broken through every barrier and beat the shit out of the cops defending the barricades.

Now they were at his barricade smashing the windows and trying to bust through.

So fuck you. Babbitt got what was coming to her.
BS you fuckers like killing unsrmed woman. Bunch of pussies

Report: Video shows Ashli Babbitt tried to stop protesters inside Capitol, not join them​

by WorldTribune Staff, January 18, 2022
Video footage from inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 showed that Ashli Babbitt tried to stop protesters from breaching the Speaker’s Lobby, a report said.
The Epoch Times reported on Monday that video shot by John Sullivan, also known as Jayden X, shows Babbitt saying “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” as some protesters were vandalizing the doors and breaking windows.
babtcap.jpg
Ashli Babbitt shortly before she confronted Zachary Alam, seen wearing the fur-lined cap. Video shows Alam punched a window a short time later. / Tayler Hansen / Stop Hate–Rumble
“Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as ‘violent,’ a ‘rioter,’ or an ‘insurrectionist’ who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby,” Joseph M. Hanneman wrote for The Epoch Times.
The video shows Babbitt tried to stop the vandals at least four times before she climbed into a broken window and was shot by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. “At one point, she was so distressed at the violence, she jumped up and down in frustration,” the report said.

“The reality of it is, Ashli wasn’t a violent person. She was a good person, but they’ve demonized her to become this domestic terrorist that she never has been,” Tayler Hansen, an independent journalist who was feet away from Babbitt when she was shot, told The Epoch Times.

“She served her country for 14 years. That’s just insane to me that they can actually get away with pushing this narrative,” Hansen said. “They’ve done that by suppressing first-hand witnesses like me.”

Hansen said that Babbitt, soon after entering the Capitol building, was speaking with officers from the U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). Babbitt served in the U.S. Air Force as a military police officer.

“About five minutes prior to her getting shot and killed, all of those officers, Officer Yetter and the other officers in the hall, the MPD cops, they were all joking with her and laughing with her,” Hansen said. “They were having conversations and joking and laughing. Then not even five minutes later, Michael Byrd comes and executes her.”

“After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times.

“I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive,” Babbitt said. “She was not there to hurt anybody.”

LOL

She tried to escape, according to her husband. But the traitor ignores police commands to get back and rather than escape down the stairs behind her, she attempts to climb through a broken out window to breach the police barricade.

:banana2:

You are mentally ill. More Q-tard idiocy.

187 minutes. Nothing.

Ashlie Babbitt is dead because of Trump and his Big Lie and his refusal to stop the riot he instigated.
She died from excessive force. She was unarmed. Your side loves killing unarmed woman. What do you do for desert?? Kick puppies.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

And the credulous rubes fell for it. And Babbitt's credulity led to her death.

It's all on Trump and his cohort of criminals.

She was unarmed, and having served as a military person, her attempt to turn people back was because she valued the Constitution, and she was true to her calling to the death of her. She was trying to get people to go back.

If that was true, then why didn't SHE stay back?

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

And the credulous rubes fell for it. And Babbitt's credulity led to her death.

It's all on Trump and his cohort of criminals.
TDS has turned what was left of your mind to mush.

Tell the more than 140 wounded police that the "unarmed" mob was no threat.

Idiot.

Seriously. You are an idiot.
Tell me you gave a fuck about over 500 riots burning looting and killing. Screw your fing virtue

That was the Big Lie all laid out ahead of the election.

You dumb fucks fell for it. Hook. line, and sinker.

And Babbitt took a bullet because she bought into that Big Lie. Her death was premeditated murder by Trump.
She was shot by excessive force from a professional coward. That is to be expected in DC. A disgrace to his prifession.

2 times they turned down the DOD requests to put National Guard. Your side wanted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back