Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? They still left with a dozen boxes of confiscated materials.
So they can now hand it over to Nancy, who will get something from Rodham from the Clinton War Room 'experts' and hang him (Trump) high. Why do you think the cops were unaccompanied by the Democrats who ordered this easy-to-destroy Trump way? All the FBI agents could be getting a free numbered offshore account for their compliance and lying under oath that will be taking place as soon as the Republican House and Senate members demand an explanation from the FBI who are already compromised. All the Democrats have to do is get one of Hillary's Filegate editions, and those FBI agents who value their marriages, jobs, and income are at the whim Deep State pockets they are too deep into right now. The Democrats get their minions in damned if I do, damned if I don't do their bidding by the Alinsky method book they have likely rewritten to suit themselves and hid it in a 10,000-page law Nancy Pelosi cooks up that nobody will ever find it before the vote ten minutes after she springs it on them. She's done it before and will likely do it again until she gets the boot for using her chair for $$$.

Last edited:
No.

No valid reason; and the look appears to have been one of pain, anyway

Yes, a very valid reason.

I guess the pain was bigger than the shock.

Oh well. I feel bad for her family to know their loved one died being a fucking moron.

The Democrats have introduced a poison that will be with us in the future unless God intervenes and stops them from destroying the Constitution. I bless God and ask him to have mercy on President Trump for being framed by expert FBI agents in exchange for promotions or whatever the Dems are using as a lure for them to ignore the Constitution and do as much damage to President Trump as they of the Deep State desire.

Yes, a very valid reason.

I guess the pain was bigger than the shock.

Oh well. I feel bad for her family to know their loved one died being a fucking moron.
No. No valid reason at all. That shot should simply and clearly not have been fired.

I feel sorry that your family has to deal with you as an existing moron.

She was unarmed,

but her brethren right behind her were.

and having served as a military person,

she was a troop who had security detail for the air force; meaning she knew full well the risk she was taking by illegally entering the capital.

her attempt to turn people back was because she valued the Constitution,

she was a traitor to the constitution by going against the oath she took.

and she was true to her calling to the death of her.

so did benedict arnold.

She was trying to get people to go back.

lol ... nope.

She was unarmed, and having served as a military person, her attempt to turn people back was because she valued the Constitution, and she was true to her calling to the death of her. She was trying to get people to go back.
That's as laughable a claim as the tard who claimed the other day that Babbitt was shot in the back. :lol:

You people have been gaslighted to the point of mental illness.

No. No valid reason at all. That shot should simply and clearly not have been fired.

Climbing through a barricaded door at the head of a mob chanting for the deaths of people behind said door is a great reason to be shot. Doing so after being told to stop doing so is an even better reason to get shot.

Making it personal is a sign you know your position is weak.

Moonbat still loving that a woman was shot and killed with no wespon. Leftist are truely dispicable people. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

That's as laughable a claim as the tard who claimed the other day that Babbitt was shot in the back. :lol:

She was shot attempting to break a window that she would have never gotten through anyway. Shooting here was excessive force. Had she been black you might have actually cared. Unless you called her Tom.

Climbing through a barricaded door at the head of a mob chanting for the deaths of people behind said door is a great reason to be shot. Doing so after being told to stop doing so is an even better reason to get shot.

Making it personal is a sign you know your position is weak.
Unarmed. Didnt get through. Excessive force. Guy that shot was not in immenent danger.

LOL at eagle

Didn’t Trump say that no one takes the 5th if they are innocent?​

Pretty FREAKING GUILTY
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Andrew Wortman @AmoneyResists Do you know how ** king guilty you have to be for a federa judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?'

So? That only means Newsweek broke the story.
So, its bullshit until its not, like Russian Collusion, like the Steele Dossier, like Operation Razor, like Operation Crossfire-Hurricane, like the Mueller Investigation, like the deep state "3rd hand whistle-blowers", like the non-crime impeachments, like the fake news, like MSM bias, etc, etc, etc...

You didn't read the report by a neutral journalism group that doesn't take sides, just reports facts? If so, you only believe reports by the lamestream media, I guess. You cannot change to the truth or even the middle-of-the-road source if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back