Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the safe assumption to make is a search warrant was issued instead of a less sensational subpoena because Trump could not be trusted to return the documents the DoJ sought.

I left you a link in one of my posts, of the scenario and a link back to the article that explains what happens in yet another video. But for what its worth, serious military heros do not "stay back" even under fire, even if it's the death of themselves. They're traied to do the right thing. She tried to get people to go back. I saw another video on tv months ago of her being shot point blank by a cop at a different angle. The audio is missing from all of them.

You're insane. There's simply no other logical conclusion. How the fuck was she gonna keep that mob back by isolating herself behind the police barricade?

Even worse for you, you're now arguing with her husband, who said she was trying to escape the mayhem out of fear. That also makes no sense given there was a stairway to escape feet away from her.

Regardless of her motives... she was part of that violent mob, who was smashing in windows in order to breach the last barricade between that mob and members of Congress. The cops' duty was to protect members of Congress. They did so in spectacular fashion as not a single member of Congress or the VP or any staff were injured.

A good shoot which kept Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists at bay.

1660245221128.png

Ummm... there is THIS

Quite a lot has happened since 2016, a lot of firsts even... historical events of epic proportions, a lot of serious corruption and politicization of govt agencies.. etc

So yeh, I guess u forgot that

Then there is this: A person who is a true criminal and knows it, even if the world does not yet know it, does not tend to say what Trump said here (or what you allege he said)

How was he supposed to know back in 2016 that the whole damn gvt (seemingly) hated him enough to do all the things they have done... the fake impeachments.. the fake Russian bs... etc etc etc...................

LOL

Excuses noted and laughed at.

Climbing through a barricaded door
She hasn’t done so yet.
at the head of a mob chanting for the deaths of people behind said door
I didn’t hear those chants. Did you?
is a great reason to be shot.
No. It still is not.
Doing so after being told to stop doing so is an even better reason to get shot.
Absolutely false. A cop firing a gun requires much more in a lawful society.
Making it personal is a sign you know your position is weak.

Mocking your silliness is a sign that I recognize that you’re an unserious person. It remains yiur claims that are weak.

Moonbat still loving that a woman was shot and killed with no wespon. Leftist are truely dispicable people. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.
The razor thin line between their applauding the outcome here and rioting in similar scenarios outside is not possible to make out with the finest scanning electron microscope. It is unmitigated hypocrisy.

You're insane. There's simply no other logical conclusion. How the fuck was she gonna keep that mob back by isolating herself behind the police barricade?

Even worse for you, you're now arguing with her husband, who said she was trying to escape the mayhem out of fear. That also makes no sense given there was a stairway to escape feet away from her.

Regardless of her motives... she was part of that violent mob, who was smashing in windows in order to breach the last barricade between that mob and members of Congress. The cops' duty was to protect members of Congress. They did so in spectacular fashion as not a single member of Congress or the VP or any staff were injured.

A good shoot which kept Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists at bay.
I gave a quotation. That is an acceptable protocol for communication when debating a subject. Farewell to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back