Which Party tends to embrace, champion and push ‘things’ they know are bad for America as a whole?

hahaha…you found an editorial written by some leftist rag about a little tiff in some podunk town in Idaho?

All the conservatives I know value the sanctity of life, they love the idea of everyone getting a chance at life…However, they do not want to spoon feed your litters for you. There’s a clear distinction to be made here… You see it don’t you?
Agreed so they should be pushing against people having kids.

hahaha…you found an editorial written by some leftist rag about a little tiff in some podunk town in Idaho?

All the conservatives I know value the sanctity of life, they love the idea of everyone getting a chance at life…However, they do not want to spoon feed your litters for you. There’s a clear distinction to be made here… You see it don’t you?

You asked about societal degradation. Ill educated and cared for children don’t add to society do they?

And why do they do that….do they not see what lies at the end?
We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and this Party continues to embrace, champion and push things that they KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation……WHY?
The complaints seem reasonable,
What is not understandable is that you would blame everything on ONE POLITICAL PARTY.
WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING TURNS making mistakes for the last 60 + years that I have been voting?????

I’m not sure why the Right wing people do that. They embrace insane CT positions and like psychotic Cult members insist that everyone else is wrong.

The insanity of the Right Wing knows no bounds. They undermine law and order at every turn. They refuse to look at evidence to see their positions are flawed. Won’t pay for what they do want insisting others pay for them.

They proudly support an attempted Coup, and insist that the bad people are the ones who resisted it.

They insist that everyone knows things. But when you point out there is no evidence. You are the one who is insane.
When you and your leftist buddies tell me that the guy with a penis wearing a dress is a woman that can breast feed with a rubber tit and needs tampons yes I tell you and everyone else who believes this is wrong. It’s not psychotic. It’s not a cult. It’s a fact. It’s hundreds of years of science.

I believe we need to play both parties off each other to get what is good for America. I prefer Republican presidents to appoint (in my view) the best federal judges. But I also like Democrat presidents because it is the only time that raises Republican concern over the federal deficit. And I lean towards whichever party at the time is least intent on foreign intervention.

On a state level I prefer the executive and legislative branches of government being controlled by opposing parties.
Interesting concepts.

The only thing your party stands for is theocracy and redistribution of wealth from the middle and lower classes to the upper class
Please explain when Trump cut taxes for ALL Americans including the lower and middle class he redistributed wealth to the upper class. Keep in mind tax revenues to the federal government also increased. Just like when JFK cut taxes.

Last edited:
And why do they do that….do they not see what lies at the end?
We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and this Party continues to embrace, champion and push things that they KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation……WHY?
Another tone deaf 'get offa muh lawn' screed. :rolleyes:

When you and your leftist buddies tell me that the guy with a penis wearing a dress is a woman that can breast feed with a rubber tit and needs tampons yes I tell you and everyone else who believes this is wrong. It’s not psychotic. It’s not a cult. It’s a fact. It’s hundreds of years of science.

Another tone deaf 'get offa muh lawn' screed. :rolleyes:
That’s a neat phrase that I’ve heard before….it usually comes from freaks with no standards or expectations for fellow countrymen…Can you articulate what that phrase actually means?
My bet is you can’t/won’t.

That’s a neat phrase that I’ve heard before
Neat.
it usually comes from freaks with no standards or expectations for fellow countrymen
Or someone who's not a toxic, judgemental racist prick. :rolleyes: You are in no position to set standards. Fuck your standards.
Can you articulate what that phrase actually means?
Sure. You're Captain Hyperbole. Tone deaf. Judgemental and completely non self aware. People satisfied with their lot in life don't speak like you. You punch down at others you feel superior to. Congratulations, you're a mediocre narcissist. A dime a dozen.

Let me guess: people avoid miserable fucks like you in general, yet you consider that a badge of honor. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back