Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The National Archives said so.

And Hillary had classified documents. Yet the FBI lied to the FISA court and you expect gun owners to believe one more lie? I suggest you prepare for blood on the streets.enough is enough

Now we are talking
Drag Trumps ass before Congress seven times

Treat him EXACTLY like he treated Hillary
You said he should be locked up if he improperly stored classified documents. I said he should get the same sentence as Hillary did for DESTROYING classified documents,

As far as treatment, Hillary funded the Russia conspiracy hoax against Trump. She’s already treated him FAR worse than he ever treated her.

(If Dems succeed in destroying America, I’m considering moving to Israel. My fear, of course, is that the antisemitic Dems are trying to destroy Israel too.)

I'm not speaking to Mac because he's lost

But to anyone else: it's a principled stand. It's not that this happened to Trump; it's that it happened at all. We're losing our Republic and all the midwits can do is rejoice at our anger.

That's where we are. And THEY think WE are nothing but partisan hacks.
What do you find illegal about the raid?

Is Trump above the law?

You're a court eunuch, yukking at the cheap shots while the Republic burns, like a good midwit. You are part of a MINORITY party but apparently cannot see past your nose to see that no matter how much you hate Trump, or hate his "supporters", this is terrible.

Just a court eunuch, delighted that we're mad at what is a justifiable outrage.
Triggered huh?

Bwahahaha

Well, these people believe that loyalty to the orange buffoon should be above loyalty to the law or to America.
The more this happens, the more we know that the globalism is real. It is not Trump calling everyone insurrectionists. America has lost its way. You should not be worried if people fight you back. You should be worried if they do not.

Jumping to ridiculous conclusions is definitely the Great American Pastime.

I do think that this had better be big, or it was a really bad idea. So I guess we'll see.

It sure as heck isn't going to be bigger than what's on Hunter's laptop, you know.

Merrick Garland is a disgrace to humankind. He opened the door to tyranny and there’s no turning back now. The ONLY solution is a thorough housecleaning at the FBI and DOJ after we take the White House. No one involved in any of this should have a job after day one. NO ONE!

Dan Bongino (@dbongino)
August 8, 2022

Show trials and witch hunts; well, I guess you see that as normal right?
A president signing off on going after his main rival with security agencies. You see that as normal too? Good morning Cuba!

Really?

Can you show where Biden even knew about the raid?

You're a court eunuch, yukking at the cheap shots while the Republic burns, like a good midwit

The only thing burning is your head after it exploded. But it is so entertaining to watch.

You are part of a MINORITY party but apparently cannot see past your nose to see that no matter how much you hate Trump, or hate his "supporters", this is terrible.

Yes, the Libertarian party is the MINORITY, the Dems on the other hand are not. But I am part of the minority party.

Not enough information yet to determine if it is terrible or not.

After November 2020 that has been the current state of affairs.
Since Escalator Day, in my estimation.

I don't have a good feeling about this. There would have to be evidence that he not only had sensitive documents, but that he had leveraged them in some way, or planned to.

Oh well. It ain't my FBI. It's Chris Wray's, the guy Trump appointed.

You said he should be locked up if he improperly stored classified documents. I said he should get the same sentence as Hillary did for DESTROYING classified documents,

As far as treatment, Hillary funded the Russia conspiracy hoax against Trump. She’s already treated him FAR worse than he ever treated her.

(If Dems succeed in destroying America, I’m considering moving to Israel. My fear, of course, is that the antisemitic Dems are trying to destroy Israel too.)
Moving to Israel?

See ya…

Show trials and witch hunts; well, I guess you see that as normal right?
A president signing off on going after his main rival with security agencies. You see that as normal too? Good morning Cuba!
Yup….the America-destroying Dems just had their witch-hunt backfire on them, and then they pull THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back