Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so emotionally invested in this, there's no talking to them.

This is by design. This has always been part of the duopoly plan to keep us divided.

Logic can rarely penetrate an emotional response.

All we can do is sit back and watch the show! At least for the day it is entertaining.

Reminder - this how big of a joke those FBI shitheads are.

1660045380470.png

The only thing burning is your head after it exploded. But it is so entertaining to watch.

Yes, the Libertarian party is the MINORITY, the Dems on the other hand are not. But I am part of the minority party.

Not enough information yet to determine if it is terrible or not.

Keep dancing, court eunuch.

This is by design. This has always been part of the duopoly plan to keep us divided.

All we can do is sit back and watch the show! At least for the day it is entertaining.
This is the weirdest combination of entertaining and depressing I've ever seen.

I still can't wrap my head around this personal adoration. For this guy, of all people.

If Mueller didn't get Trump then they have nothing. The democrats will destroy anyone they disagree with. So now it's time to destroy them. Fuck them.

And Hillary had classified documents. Yet the FBI lied to the FISA court and you expect gun owners to believe one more lie? I suggest you prepare for blood on the streets.enough is enough
All you have is bitching about Hillary which has nothing to do with Trump and is based on years of gaslighting conservatives.

The people trying to infect justice with politics are the ones vowing revenge on behalf of Trump.

What do you find illegal about the raid?

Is Trump above the law?
Is Biden? is Hillary?

The two standards of justice being applied by our government, depending on political leanings, and the outright WAR against those they deem political opponents, is not what America used to be.

That we have leftists in support of this is shameful.

All you have is bitching about Hillary which has nothing to do with Trump and is based on years of gaslighting conservatives.

The people trying to infect justice with politics are the ones vowing revenge on behalf of Trump.
Oh wow.….the irony….

You are the show, midwit. Can't you see that? Just sitting back and laughing that some of us are dismayed that an unelected, armed bureaucracy has usurped the "consent of the governed".

And you--here's the GREAT JOKE--a "libertarian" who's really a court eunuch, says hahahah isn't this hilarious? They're SO MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back