Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been nearly a year and a half of negotiation by the national archives to try to get the above top secret documents back from Trump.

In February, it was turned over to the FBI as a criminal inquiry....everyone in the real world knew this....it was reported on, 6 months ago....everywhere but the right wing media bubble, that you must rely on?

This is not about the January 6th riot and his lies about the election,or the select committee investigation or DOJ investigation in to 1/6.

If they get and find the documents they know are missing from what he returned to the National Archives, my bet...is they will be happy, and this goes no further.

If he's destroyed the above top secret government documents, (or sold them to our enemies) :p....that's another story....expect charges.

Too many people on both sides, are making a bigger deal out of this than they should be, imho...

But, I don't know what he removed from the govt records?? I suppose it could be something way over my head that's truly a huge national security threat, I guess????

Pelosi destroyed government documents too, at a Trump SOTU address.

Why hasn't she been charged?

1660045671832.png

Is Biden? is Hillary?

The two standards of justice being applied by our government, depending on political leanings, and the outright WAR against those they deem political opponents, is not what America used to be.

That we have leftists in support of this is shameful.

Not leftists. Fascists.

All you have is bitching about Hillary which has nothing to do with Trump and is based on years of gaslighting conservatives.

The people trying to infect justice with politics are the ones vowing revenge on behalf of Trump.
Hillary has as much to do with this as anyone. It show the two tier justice system at work

If Mueller didn't get Trump then they have nothing. The democrats will destroy anyone they disagree with. So now it's time to destroy them. Fuck them.

Mueller had nothing to begin with. I was on this forum openly against his investigation and the impeachment.

It is too soon to determine if this is valid or not. Still a lot of information we do not know.

I will reserve judgement till we have more data.

But in the mean time I will enjoy the exploding heads.

This is the weirdest combination of entertaining and depressing I've ever seen.

I still can't wrap my head around this personal adoration. For this guy, of all people.
So being enraged when the U.S. government goes after its political opponents means we “adore” the targets?

I don’t “adore” the parents that Garland labeled domestic terrorists. I don’t “adore” the cancer-stricken grandma locked in jail for walking in and then out of the Capitol on Jan 6th. And I don’t “adore” a former president who has been unfairly attacked with fabricated evidence and one-sided witch-hunts.

I simply object to Dems politicizing U.S. federal agencies to further their biased, liberal agenda.

Man these a trump Humpers are absolutely TRIGGERED

THIS IS HILARIOUS

I don't see any leftists anywhere doing any great victory dances this time. Just the real slow ones happy and rejoicing about how dismayed Americans are.

I mean REAL slow, too. That's a bad sign for you

You are the show, midwit. Can't you see that? Just sitting back and laughing that some of us are dismayed that an unelected, armed bureaucracy has usurped the "consent of the governed".

Your god is no longer the POTUS, he is no longer above the law.

Time will tell if this was valid or not. We just do not have enough information to know yet.

But for the love of all that is holy, do not stop freaking out. Do not stop attacking me, keep yelling at the sky and pulling your hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back