Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw them calling it that. I wonder if you people ever have an original thought.

I don't know what they took or why, any more than you. At least I can admit it.
Says the cultist for the DNC who parrots their talking points. Laugh away bitch you're just a DNC cultist that can't think for themselves and parrots the DNC talking points.

I do not give a fuck what anyone else does....I am going to laugh my ass off at you all anytime I wish. Your reactions to this have been priceless

Oh now, you moved from the Trump clone back to Trump! BREAKING NEWS! What a shock that you would do such a thing! Surely this is a sign of the end of times!

Congrats, you can align yourself with someone who said Trump should be executed for this. Go on, laugh away, court eunuch.

If Trump improperly stored Classified Documents, he should get the same prison sentence as the Democrat got for deleting 33,000 emails, including classified information.

Now we are talking
Drag Trumps ass before Congress seven times

Treat him EXACTLY like he treated Hillary

I do not give a fuck what anyone else does....I am going to laugh my ass off at you all anytime I wish. Your reactions to this have been priceless

Oh now, you moved from the Trump clone back to Trump! BREAKING NEWS! What a shock that you would do such a thing! Surely this is a sign of the end of times!
We know you don't give a fuck what any democrat does.

1660044564295.png

Congrats, you can align yourself with someone who said Trump should be executed for this. Go on, laugh away, court eunuch.
Not executed
Just lock him up for improperly storing classified documents

Mara Lago has all kinds of uncleared people going through it every day. What have the Communists gotten out of Mara Lago?

I am not aligned with anyone. I am me, I am my own person. I have said multiple times we do not have enough information to make a judgement on the legality of the DOJs actions.

But I will keep on laughing my ass off at your freaking out, it is so much fun to watch.

Only the bad Jews will face justice:

Wiritten on the door of a Jew that was taken away in the middle of the night many years ago. Now we must be very careful what we sway lest one of our neighbors drops a dime on us and we become the next Anne Frank.

My neighbors suspect I voted for Trump. I guess I must treat them with kid gloves, lest their report me to the Biden Administration and they raid me on a fishing expedition.

(OTOH, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. I misplaced a tennis bracelet somewhere in the house, and I bet they could find it.)

The @FBI raid on President Trump was approved by Director Wray, who also claimed that the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on Trump were constitutional.

Today’s raid is outrageous and unjust, but predictable.

Rand Paul (@RandPaul)
August 9, 2022

The search warrants are issued by federal judges and must satisfy detailed and clear procedural rules, and are the product of collaboration and consultation with relevant DoJ attorneys.

So......no abuse of power, no weaponization of the DoJ, no gestapo-like tactics. Just law enforcement agencies of the US government following procedure and the evidence, no matter who the person under investigation is...........AS IT SHOULD BE.

The @FBI raid on President Trump was approved by Director Wray, who also claimed that the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on Trump were constitutional.

Rand Paul (@RandPaul)
August 9, 2022

You mean Director Wray who was hand picked by Trump to lead the FBI?

I am not aligned with anyone. I am me, I am my own person. I have said multiple times we do not have enough information to make a judgement on the legality of the DOJs actions.

But I will keep on laughing my ass off at your freaking out, it is so much fun to watch.
Jumping to ridiculous conclusions is definitely the Great American Pastime.

I do think that this had better be big, or it was a really bad idea. So I guess we'll see.

Stand by

They will call any evidence uncovered ……Fake News
Show trials and witch hunts; well, I guess you see that as normal right?
A president signing off on going after his main rival with security agencies. You see that as normal too? Good morning Cuba!

The search warrants are issued by federal judges and must satisfy detailed and clear procedural rules, and are the product of collaboration and consultation with relevant DoJ attorneys.

So......no abuse of power, no weaponization of the DoJ, no gestapo-like tactics. Just law enforcement agencies of the US government following procedure and the evidence, no matter who the person under investigation is...........AS IT SHOULD BE.
Shut the fuck up the FBI list all credibility when they lied to the FISA court to get a warrant.

Rand Paul (@RandPaul)
August 9, 2022
Wray weighed in on the Carter Page FISA warrant??

Does Rand Paul know that Wray was not Director back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back