Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said he had official documents? The same people who lied to the FISA court? It was proven Clinton had classified documents stored on her private server. But no raid of her home. You braindead fuck.
The National Archives said so.

I am not aligned with anyone. I am me, I am my own person. I have said multiple times we do not have enough information to make a judgement on the legality of the DOJs actions.

But I will keep on laughing my ass off at your freaking out, it is so much fun to watch.

You're a court eunuch, yukking at the cheap shots while the Republic burns, like a good midwit. You are part of a MINORITY party but apparently cannot see past your nose to see that no matter how much you hate Trump, or hate his "supporters", this is terrible.

Just a court eunuch, delighted that we're mad at what is a justifiable outrage.

My neighbors suspect I voted for Trump. I guess I must treat them with kid gloves, lest their report me to the Biden Administration and they raid me on a fishing expedition.

(OTOH, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. I misplaced a tennis bracelet somewhere in the house, and I bet they could find it.)

That's okay though. The midwits and court eunuchs here just think it's funny we're mad about it. So no big deal.

The search warrants are issued by federal judges and must satisfy detailed and clear procedural rules, and are the product of collaboration and consultation with relevant DoJ attorneys.

So......no abuse of power, no weaponization of the DoJ, no gestapo-like tactics. Just law enforcement agencies of the US government following procedure and the evidence, no matter who the person under investigation is...........AS IT SHOULD BE.
Fuck you Moon Bat.

The fucking "procedures" that those dickheads are following is the weaponization of the government to destroy Biden's political opponents and it is despicable.

Filthy Leftest judges will give their permission to destroy this country just like any other oppressive government shithead.

The Justice Department is out of control having become a political tool of the goddamn Democrat Party. This is Banana Republic shit and it is just another major step in destroying our Republic.

All Leftest regimes do this oppressive crap and America suppose to be better than this.

My neighbors suspect I voted for Trump. I guess I must treat them with kid gloves, lest their report me to the Biden Administration and they raid me on a fishing expedition.

(OTOH, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. I misplaced a tennis bracelet somewhere in the house, and I bet they could find it.)
Did you steal classified docs from the WH?

No?

Then don’t fret

They're so emotionally invested in this, there's no talking to them.

I'm not speaking to Mac because he's lost

But to anyone else: it's a principled stand. It's not that this happened to Trump; it's that it happened at all. We're losing our Republic and all the midwits can do is rejoice at our anger.

That's where we are. And THEY think WE are nothing but partisan hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back