Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

49 died in a jersey hospital from covid, all were fully vaccinated. Wonder what they put in your arm.
"...many of the people who died had preexisting conditions. Seventeen people had cardiovascular disease, nine had cancer or other conditions that compromised their immune systems and seven had diabetes, the news outlet reported. Others had chronic conditions in the lungs, kidney and liver."

"...about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%." (Associated Press)

Keep waiting and it will simply be too late

vaccine-autopsy-ordered/ar-BB1erF7t

the real truth is consult your doctor .. weigh your risks accordingly to your health conditions, but just dont take a vaccine because someone tells you to. Use your brain. You can show someone who died from covid? wow... well someone else can show you a person who dropped dead from a vaccine. So what does this tell you?

maybe you should do a little research before getting the vaccine. For one, get a test and see if you already have natural antibodies, thats a start.
Trump helped push the vaccines through... your TRUMP..anti Vaxer link is trash. Its just there are people that exist who like to make up their own mind about something. Just dont run out like a jack ass and get a shot because Joe Biden tells you to go out and get the jab... or trots a pop star on the stage, as if that was "following the science".

Those drugs are under the same emergency status as the vaccines. They're totally baffled with BS... Get the damn shot and shut the f******. I carumba.
The drugs don’t have a side effect of death, like the vaccine for some.

So there’s that.

"...many of the people who died had preexisting conditions. Seventeen people had cardiovascular disease, nine had cancer or other conditions that compromised their immune systems and seven had diabetes, the news outlet reported. Others had chronic conditions in the lungs, kidney and liver."

"...about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%." (Associated Press)
Yes during Trump's term they died of covid no matter what. You committed suicide with covid, you died of covid.

the real truth is consult your doctor .. weigh your risks accordingly to your health conditions, but just dont take a vaccine because someone tells you to. Use your brain. You can show someone who died from covid? wow... well someone else can show you a person who dropped dead from a vaccine. So what does this tell you?

maybe you should do a little research before getting the vaccine. For one, get a test and see if you already have natural antibodies, thats a start.
Trump helped push the vaccines through... your TRUMP..anti Vaxer link is trash. Its just there are people that exist who like to make up their own mind about something. Just dont run out like a jack ass and get a shot because Joe Biden tells you to go out and get the jab... or trots a pop star on the stage, as if that was "following the science".

The problem is there is no reliable antibody test around yet. I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic and my doctor told me they don't do antibody tests for that reason. I wish they would put more money into those antibody tests. I did get the shot, but instead of me reading a bunch of BS on the internet, I consulted my cousin who is a retired doctor in research. She was the supervisor at her lab in Maryland and even worked with Dr. Fauci in the past. She strongly advised me to get the shot so I did.

That was true long before COVID existed. We all die. Not all of us fear it. Not all of us scratch and claw for every second of life. Some of us are prepared for our Souls to be judged.
The problem is that not everyone is ready to die. You don't have the right to risk other people's lives or health because you don't care if you die. If you are infected with Covid, you can transmit it to another person who will get ill and may die. You could potentially transmit it to somene who has had the vaccine who may get ill, possibly very ill, or even possibly die. You just don't have a right to inflict that on anyone else.

The problem is that not everyone is ready to die. You don't have the right to risk other people's lives or health because you don't care if you die
I have no responsibility to worry about anyone else’s health or well-being other than my own. I avoid going out into public as much as I can, but until society provides me with the capability to live entirely without interacting with other people, it must accept the risk people like me pose.

Society has sort the last 47 years fucking me over. Now it’s time for Society to be the one getting bent over by me.

The problem is that not everyone is ready to die. You don't have the right to risk other people's lives or health because you don't care if you die. If you are infected with Covid, you can transmit it to another person who will get ill and may die. You could potentially transmit it to somene who has had the vaccine who may get ill, possibly very ill, or even possibly die. You just don't have a right to inflict that on anyone else.

I'm afraid people do have that right because there is nothing our government can do to force people to take the vaccine. Freedom to associate is a right outlined in our Constitution. It's you that has no right to tell others how to conduct themselves according to your standards.

That was true long before COVID existed. We all die. Not all of us fear it. Not all of us scratch and claw for every second of life. Some of us are prepared for our Souls to be judged.
Save us the nihilism. That’s just lame

Okay, then let me put it this way… I don’t care about any one of you; so if I give you some deadly disease, I literally could not care any less.

Better?
So you’re psychotic. Go away

I'm afraid people do have that right because there is nothing our government can do to force people to take the vaccine. Freedom to associate is a right outlined in our Constitution. It's you that has no right to tell others how to conduct themselves according to your standards.
There is no freedom of assocciation in the Constitution. If it were up to me, people who don't get the vaccine wouldn't be able to work, shop, go to events, or leave their house. Maybe not me personally, but the government has a right, broad authority when it comes to public heath, to mandate anything to protect the public. In the midst of a crisis they have broad discretionary authority to mandate that people get vaccinated and wear masks, and the people who don't wouldn't be able to go out in public at all.

And of course, morally no one has the right to put the health or life of another human being at risk.

Forum List

Back