Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

Blacks have been dying at a 2 to 1 ratio to whites since this thing started. Now they are leading the un-vaxed crowd. Most all blacks are Democrats and most voted for Dementia as President.

We all know liberals are born liars and cheats. You can't be a liberal unless you are one. Nearly 200,000 Americans have died from Covid since Dementia took office, and he had vaccines the entire time unlike Trump who had the vaccines that he greatly helped get for about a month before he left office.

As born liars, they are going to try and blame this on Trump supporters without any evidence to support their lies because they can't use their last lie that all the deaths are Trump's fault since he's no longer in office.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
Rupert Murdock, internet crazies and the orange clown are still running your little brains... Blacks and browns are getting vaccinated more and more but you brainwashed functional morons refuse because God knows why. Everything you believe is crap propaganda.

Rupert Murdock, internet crazies and the orange clown are still running your little brains... Blacks and browns are getting vaccinated more and more but you brainwashed functional morons refuse because God knows why. Everything you believe is crap propaganda.

I didn't know Murdock owned PBS.

I didn't know Murdock owned PBS.

Black and brown vaccination rates keep going up and up while brainwashed functional moron GOP base voters refuse because of all this garbage that you continue to spout even though you are vaccinated for crying out loud. The experts know these vaccines are almost certainly at least safe in the long run because they are similar to other covet vaccines of the last 20 years and Mers etc etc. Listen to the experts not your scumbag pundits. You still think global warming is a hoax? Your scumbag pundits have led you down the garden path non-stop for 30 years.

Meanwhile the drugs The base would take for covet 19 are under the same emergency status as the vaccines are. But since you have not been brainwashed about them you are in favor of them. Absolutely nonsensical all the way change the channel and your political outlook for Christ sake.

I don't see any point in communicating with someone who has so little empathy for his fellow human beings. You are just not worth the trouble. I can't give you a heart: you'll have to find that on your own. You apparently don't have a wife or children, father or mother, friends, or anyone to care about. Even so, why would you want to endanger people you don't even know?

The person you replied to is a very sick and disturbed person.

It has been putting up posts like that for years. Literally.

As for wife and children. Unfortunately it does have a wife and I think children.

The reason I know this is that the person you replied to bragged proudly that he beats his wife in a post a few years ago.

I replied to it with shock that he beats his wife. The person proudly replied back about how proud he was that he beats his wife.

In fact he was offended by my reaction of shock and horror to him beating his wife.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
This refers to religion and freedom of speech or 'assembl[ing] for various reasons. It does not address people going to work or to the grocery store, or to restaurants. There is no suggestion here that people have an absolute right to associate with each other without any restrictions, and does not address that in the event of a health or welfare crisis, there should be absolutely no restrictions. We have lost more people due to this health crisis than in all wars together (of those after the Civil War). This is a crisis. We already have various restrictions on free speech in order to protect the health and welfare of our people. We also have such restrictions with regard to gun rights and other issues. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to inflict pain and suffering on others. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to put others in danger. Period.

I will point out there is something in the constitution that does say the government has to promote and protect the general welfare of our nation.

Protecting the people of our nation from a deadly pandemic certainly falls under promoting and protecting the general welfare.

The lockdowns, mandates for masks and social distancing and protecting the lives of the people of our nation most certainly fall under promoting and protecting the general welfare.

I agree with you, while there is nothing in the constitution that says we are guaranteed the right to go to work etc, there is most certainly something in the constitution that says the government has to promote and protect the general welfare of this nation.

Black and brown vaccination rates keep going up and up while brainwashed functional moron GOP base voters refuse because of all this garbage that you continue to spout even though you are vaccinated for crying out loud. The experts know these vaccines are almost certainly at least safe in the long run because they are similar to other covet vaccines of the last 20 years and Mers etc etc. Listen to the experts not your scumbag pundits. You still think global warming is a hoax? Your scumbag pundits have led you down the garden path non-stop for 30 years.

Meanwhile the drugs The base would take for covet 19 are under the same emergency status as the vaccines are. But since you have not been brainwashed about them you are in favor of them. Absolutely nonsensical all the way change the channel and your political outlook for Christ sake.

The difference is the drugs you speak of have been around for decades for different ailments and we already know the long term effects. These vaccines are new and we don't have any idea what they may do to us in five, ten, or even twenty years.

As I mentioned earlier, I got my blood work done a week after my first shot. One of the tests that's reflective to the liver came out a little off. My doctor scheduled to have the test done again because she said anything can throw them off. The second time they drew blood was three weeks after my second shot, and the numbers were way off the charts. I never had problems with that test before, but all of a sudden after I get the vaccinations, I'm having a bunch of problems now? I can't say whether it was the shots or not because nobody knows at this point. We may not know for years.

The difference is the drugs you speak of have been around for decades for different ailments and we already know the long term effects. These vaccines are new and we don't have any idea what they may do to us in five, ten, or even twenty years.

As I mentioned earlier, I got my blood work done a week after my first shot. One of the tests that's reflective to the liver came out a little off. My doctor scheduled to have the test done again because she said anything can throw them off. The second time they drew blood was three weeks after my second shot, and the numbers were way off the charts. I never had problems with that test before, but all of a sudden after I get the vaccinations, I'm having a bunch of problems now? I can't say whether it was the shots or not because nobody knows at this point. We may not know for years.
Hi I'm shocked shocked to hear that you had some liver problem and didn't know about it until you were tested...

Hi I'm shocked shocked to hear that you had some liver problem and didn't know about it until you were tested...

I don't know that I do have liver problems. I'm waiting for my doctor to look at the results when she gets a chance or back from vacation or whatever. It could be from a variety of other things as well. The point is, it will make her job much more difficult to determine the problem because these vaccines may be playing a part in all this. Without the possibility of these experimental vaccines potentially causing the problem, she would be able to narrow down the other likely causes of these negative results. But she can't discount the vaccine.

And what if I'm one of the early cases of such a problem. Then what? What is this vaccine doing to me? Is it going to shorten my life, destroy vital organs, what??? We just don't know.

Bottom line is people have every reason to be cautious when making the decision about taking this stuff. It may save your life or it may eventually end it.

I don't know that I do have liver problems. I'm waiting for my doctor to look at the results when she gets a chance or back from vacation or whatever. It could be from a variety of other things as well. The point is, it will make her job much more difficult to determine the problem because these vaccines may be playing a part in all this. Without the possibility of these experimental vaccines potentially causing the problem, she would be able to narrow down the other likely causes of these negative results. But she can't discount the vaccine.

And what if I'm one of the early cases of such a problem. Then what? What is this vaccine doing to me? Is it going to shorten my life, destroy vital organs, what??? We just don't know.

Bottom line is people have every reason to be cautious when making the decision about taking this stuff. It may save your life or it may eventually end it.
I highly doubt it is connected to the vaccine. You are set up to believe all this crap... Good luck best wishes. So but science knows the probable risk factors from the last 20 years of research... They are all incredibly rare these problems.... Definitely to be discounted as opposed to letting the virus run wild again... We should be making as much vaccine as possible for the whole world. So we can end it for crying out loud.

The liver is an amazing thing all kinds of recuperative powers.

Literally every word of this is a steaming pile of bullshit. The drug I would take to treat COVID has been used in the US since 1955!

I have a better chance of dying because I decided to rice my Sportster than from COVID. Therefore, I have not gotten the untested, experimental vaccine.

So tell us...you...the unvaccinated...

What will your last words be?

Will you tell your spouse and children you are sorry?

I have a better chance of dying because I decided to rice my Sportster than from COVID. Therefore, I have not gotten the untested, experimental vaccine.

That was your decision and as a vaccinated person, I respect it. I just wish the pro-vaxers had the same courtesy.

The liver is an amazing thing all kinds of recuperative powers.

Again, I don't know what it is for sure. She may have me take yet another test when I explain my suspicions to her, and the test be back to normal. But if that's the case, I would like the situation in public file to help them make their decision on whether to get the shot or not.

I highly doubt it is connected to the vaccine. You are set up to believe all this crap... Good luck best wishes. So but science knows the probable risk factors from the last 20 years of research... They are all incredibly rare these problems.... Definitely to be discounted as opposed to letting the virus run wild again... We should be making as much vaccine as possible for the whole world. So we can end it for crying out loud.

Even the CDC has supported the claim of three deaths due to the J&J vaccine from what I've seen on television. And why do you highly doubt the vaccine had anything to do with my situation? What degree do you have in this? Like I said, nobody knows because this hasn't gone the standard testing that other vaccines have undergone. One vaccine is not like the next one. They are all different or we'd only have one vaccine for everything.

Forum List

Back