Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

Those are just like the vaccines, they are still under emergency order. You people are just totally misinformed and brainwashed with garbage. Change the goddamn channel and rejoin reality.
Lot less likely to cause harm than the vax. What treatment did they get ...here's a bed hope ya get better

Where do they find this stuff? Never let a tragedy (or a fake one) go to waste if you can use it for political propaganda.
Just trying to get through your brainwashed skull of ignorance so you don't die dumbass. It's not political, only the GOP has made it political with total missininformation and hate for public servants who are honest.

Those are just like the vaccines, they are still under emergency order. You people are just totally misinformed and brainwashed with garbage. Change the goddamn channel and rejoin reality.
49 died in a jersey hospital from covid, all were fully vaccinated. Wonder what they put in your arm.

You are absolutely clueless, brainwashed functional moron. They both have problems extremely rarely. It is all how it is spun for you idiot.
Haven't heard anyone getting killed by em......what is standard covid treatment....has it advanced at all

Keep waiting and it will simply be too late

That's a choice each individual has to make on their behalf. What if in three years we find out this vaccine is causing very high cases of a deadly cancer, or organ failure?

I got the shot around the same time I had to see my doctor for a yearly checkup. One of my blood tests came out a little off, and I explained to her I got my first vaccine a week before I got the blood work done. She put in an order to get another test a month later, this time three weeks after my second vaccine. The numbers were off the chart.

I can't say for sure if it had anything to do with the vaccine or not, but what if it did? I never had this particular test ever show negative results before. Coincidence? Maybe, but this is an experimental vaccine, and depending on the outcome of all this, I may be regretting getting the shots.

Forum List

Back