Lowlifes beat and rob disabled 61 year old woman...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Despicable. Hope they all get the same Seven Year prison sentence as the guy who sucker punched the 12 year old.

Video at the New York Post website...

What savage behavior.

When the system finally tanks, stay out of the cities.

They'll weed themselves out.

I imagine the perimeter will likely be surrounded so they can't get out.

But, but, Joe claimed crime is going down. He wouldn’t lie to us would he? He really cares you know. Oh God, I couldn’t even even type that with a straight face.

Despicable. Hope they all get the same Seven Year prison sentence as the guy who sucker punched the 12 year old.

Racism rearing it's ugly head once more.

Guess these kind folks didnt catch the whole BLACK LIVES MATTER thing. I'm sure the leftists here would excuse that behavior though, probably blame it on capitalism.

Walkers need to come standard with a Beretta 92 and 2 hours training. If they need help using the walker help them out for 15 minutes or so.
I do love me some 92's... But something lighter would make more sense.

Pretty standard socializing activity for the Harlem area, @ least from what I have heard about Harlem through the years.

I knew they were black before I even clicked on the thread.

Granted white people arent exempt from this kind of savage behavior, but lets face it, blacks will beat an old lady for 7 dollars in nickels without thinking twice. Blacks in general are savage animals. Everytime I see a headline like this I could confidently bet 50 bucks they are black.

Forum List

Back