Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

I have no responsibility to worry about anyone else’s health or well-being other than my own. I avoid going out into public as much as I can, but until society provides me with the capability to live entirely without interacting with other people, it must accept the risk people like me pose.

Society has sort the last 47 years fucking me over. Now it’s time for Society to be the one getting bent over by me.
I don't see any point in communicating with someone who has so little empathy for his fellow human beings. You are just not worth the trouble. I can't give you a heart: you'll have to find that on your own. You apparently don't have a wife or children, father or mother, friends, or anyone to care about. Even so, why would you want to endanger people you don't even know?

There is no freedom of assocciation in the Constitution. If it were up to me, people who don't get the vaccine wouldn't be able to work, shop, go to events, or leave their house. Maybe not me personally, but the government has a right, broad authority when it comes to public heath, to mandate anything to protect the public. In the midst of a crisis they have broad discretionary authority to mandate that people get vaccinated and wear masks, and the people who don't wouldn't be able to go out in public at all.

And of course, morally no one has the right to put the health or life of another human being at risk.

I'm sorry but the freedom to associate is in the very first amendment of the Constitution. "Morally nobody has the right" is much different than legally nobody has the right. Morally is an opinion. Trust me, if the federal government had this authority you think it has, masks and vaccine mandates would have been the first thing the Communists would have done once taking over the White House and Congress.

I'm sorry but the freedom to associate is in the very first amendment of the Constitution. "Morally nobody has the right" is much different than legally nobody has the right. Morally is an opinion. Trust me, if the federal government had this authority you think it has, masks and vaccine mandates would have been the first thing the Communists would have done once taking over the White House and Congress.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
This refers to religion and freedom of speech or 'assembl[ing] for various reasons. It does not address people going to work or to the grocery store, or to restaurants. There is no suggestion here that people have an absolute right to associate with each other without any restrictions, and does not address that in the event of a health or welfare crisis, there should be absolutely no restrictions. We have lost more people due to this health crisis than in all wars together (of those after the Civil War). This is a crisis. We already have various restrictions on free speech in order to protect the health and welfare of our people. We also have such restrictions with regard to gun rights and other issues. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to inflict pain and suffering on others. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to put others in danger. Period.

"...many of the people who died had preexisting conditions. Seventeen people had cardiovascular disease, nine had cancer or other conditions that compromised their immune systems and seven had diabetes, the news outlet reported. Others had chronic conditions in the lungs, kidney and liver."

"...about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%." (Associated Press)
Don't confuse them with facts..it messes up their narrative.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
This refers to religion and freedom of speech or 'assembl[ing] for various reasons. It does not address people going to work or to the grocery store, or to restaurants. There is no suggestion here that people have an absolute right to associate with each other without any restrictions, and does not address that in the event of a health or welfare crisis, there should be absolutely no restrictions. We have lost more people due to this health crisis than in all wars together (of those after the Civil War). This is a crisis. We already have various restrictions on free speech in order to protect the health and welfare of our people. We also have such restrictions with regard to gun rights and other issues. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to inflict pain and suffering on others. No one, Constitution or not, has a right to put others in danger. Period.

Sure they do. It's right there in the Constitution. There are no exceptions to peacefully assemble. The Constitution was not written for what government can do to us, it was written so we know what they can't.

Nobody has the right to knowingly or intentially inflict pain, suffering or death, but that's much different than forcing people to take a substance that doesn't even meet government standards yet, or force people to disassociate with the public or isolation because they "could" have some virus or disease. This is the kind of government they have in Cuba which is why the people are protesting. In the US, people are free to go wherever and whenever they want, and if you're scared of them, it's up to you to isolate yourself if that's what makes you feel safe--not them.

I don't carry my firearm with the intent to protect you, I carry my firearm to protect me. It's up to each American to do what they feel necessary for their own protection, not try to force others what to do for your protection.

The problem is there is no reliable antibody test around yet. I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic and my doctor told me they don't do antibody tests for that reason. I wish they would put more money into those antibody tests. I did get the shot, but instead of me reading a bunch of BS on the internet, I consulted my cousin who is a retired doctor in research. She was the supervisor at her lab in Maryland and even worked with Dr. Fauci in the past. She strongly advised me to get the shot so I did.

Wow, I didn't know that about the antibody tests, I would have thought it to be more doable. I'm sure you made the right decision to get the shot based on your age and health conditions, at least you put some thought into it. I'm not really against people getting vaccines but I dont believe its for everyone. Someone like Biden telling everyone to get the shot in some blindly obedient fashion is reckless at this point.

I don't see any point in communicating with someone who has so little empathy for his fellow human beings
Yet you found it necessary to respond to my message anyway.
You are just not worth the trouble. I can't give you a heart: you'll have to find that on your own
My heart was blackened and dead before I was five years old. It couldn’t be revived even if I wanted it to be.
You apparently don't have a wife or children, father or mother, friends, or anyone to care about
I am married, with no kids, but a sizable extended family on both sides. I care about me, myself, and I. That’s a full-time job on its own.
Even so, why would you want to endanger people you don't even know?
Danger is part of life. You can face it or you can hide. Eventually you will die of something. Nobody gets out of this life alive.

Wow, I didn't know that about the antibody tests, I would have thought it to be more doable. I'm sure you made the right decision to get the shot based on your age and health conditions, at least you put some thought into it. I'm not really against people getting vaccines but I dont believe its for everyone. Someone like Biden telling everyone to get the shot in some blindly obedient fashion is reckless at this point.

My stance is if you don't want to get the shot--don't. Because if you do, anything medical that goes wrong in the future you will be questioning your judgement and maybe even regret it. If you want to get the shot, get it. It will give you peace of mind and a semblance of a normal way of life.

However if you are behind the vaccines, don't try to post BS to get others to get it. If you are against the vaccines, don't post BS to try and stop others from getting it. Everybody needs to make their own personal choice about this. There are valid reasons to get it just like there are valid reasons not to get it. I got the shot, but I respect both groups of people and will not try to convince anybody on the fence to get it.

The problem is there is no reliable antibody test around yet. I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic and my doctor told me they don't do antibody tests for that reason. I wish they would put more money into those antibody tests. I did get the shot, but instead of me reading a bunch of BS on the internet, I consulted my cousin who is a retired doctor in research. She was the supervisor at her lab in Maryland and even worked with Dr. Fauci in the past. She strongly advised me to get the shot so I did.
Any medical person would, anyone not a brainwashed functional moron lol. Try journalists for change.

My stance is if you don't want to get the shot--don't. Because if you do, anything medical that goes wrong in the future you will be questioning your judgement and maybe even regret it. If you want to get the shot, get it. It will give you peace of mind and a semblance of a normal way of life.

However if you are behind the vaccines, don't try to post BS to get others to get it. If you are against the vaccines, don't post BS to try and stop others from getting it. Everybody needs to make their own personal choice about this. There are valid reasons to get it just like there are valid reasons not to get it. I got the shot, but I respect both groups of people and will not try to convince anybody on the fence to get it.
There are no valid reasons for not getting it unless you have risk factors. You are missinformed.

So give it to some of your older friends and people who can't get the vaccine in reality. You brainwashed functional morons are a complete disaster. We'll be lucky to ever get out of this. Thank you Rupert stumbag Murdock and orange clown.

But you're 6'4"......vax me bitch.

What in the FUCK is the big deal trying to blame Trump for the unvaxxed? Another fake charge? Come on now. Trump got the shot and I bet his supporters did too.

What in the FUCK is the big deal trying to blame Trump for the unvaxxed? Another fake charge? Come on now. Trump got the shot and I bet his supporters did too.

Blacks have been dying at a 2 to 1 ratio to whites since this thing started. Now they are leading the un-vaxed crowd. Most all blacks are Democrats and most voted for Dementia as President.

We all know liberals are born liars and cheats. You can't be a liberal unless you are one. Nearly 200,000 Americans have died from Covid since Dementia took office, and he had vaccines the entire time unlike Trump who had the vaccines that he greatly helped get for about a month before he left office.

As born liars, they are going to try and blame this on Trump supporters without any evidence to support their lies because they can't use their last lie that all the deaths are Trump's fault since he's no longer in office.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back