Trump skips G20 pandemic event to visit golf club as virus ravages US

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. The president appeared via video link during the summit’s opening remarks but by 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

The event featured remarks from leaders, including the French president, Emmanuel Macron, and the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, and was focused on the “coordinated response to the coronavirus pandemic and improved global pandemic preparedness”, according to its description.

Before he left the White House to go to the golf course, Trump implied to leaders that he will be working with them in the future, a reference to the losing fight he has put up against the results of the presidential election.

Its only right and proper that the great man should skip this meeting so that he could focus his efforts on saving democracy and playing golf.

It takes my breath away.

Has there ever been such a giant bestriding the world stage in the history of mankind - period ??
Maybe he wasn't invited. This topic is too important to include a child who doesn't take it seriously in the discussions.

Help is on the way, in late January, and the world knows it.
....the world doesn't know shit about the US--and neither does Tammy
What are we, fucking South Korea “the hermit nation” or something??? This is the United States man.
hahahhahahahahah
WHOTF cares about a pandemic event?? it would accomplish NOTHING
..FK the world--they have been fking over the US for decades
..I guess you like taking it in the a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insanity has taken hold. Don’t kill anyone, please
.....YOU are the insane one---insanity - doing the same thing over and expecting a different result

let me tell you have the world works--since you have no clue:
every country looks out for itself
Yes. And it's in our best interests to remain Leader of the Free World.

Trump ran from that responsibility, but we'll get it back.
you really are ignorant of world affairs ....we lead nothing except getting fked by other countries

We don't need to lead foreign countries.

We need to worry about ourselves because no one else will

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. The president appeared via video link during the summit’s opening remarks but by 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

The event featured remarks from leaders, including the French president, Emmanuel Macron, and the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, and was focused on the “coordinated response to the coronavirus pandemic and improved global pandemic preparedness”, according to its description.

Before he left the White House to go to the golf course, Trump implied to leaders that he will be working with them in the future, a reference to the losing fight he has put up against the results of the presidential election.

Its only right and proper that the great man should skip this meeting so that he could focus his efforts on saving democracy and playing golf.

It takes my breath away.

Has there ever been such a giant bestriding the world stage in the history of mankind - period ??
Maybe he wasn't invited. This topic is too important to include a child who doesn't take it seriously in the discussions.

What are we, fucking South Korea “the hermit nation” or something??? This is the United States man.
hahahhahahahahah
A legitimate concern. These guys have been driven off the edge, by the people they trust the most.

There ya go. This country has given enough of its blood and treasure to a bunch of bastards who've shown no appreciation for us.

They can choke on a bag of rotten Chinese dicks, for all I care.

Last edited:

There it is: The shallow, small, shortsighted, paranoid, ignorant arrogance of Trumpism.

It takes my breath away.

Yep, the most global country in the world, not even close. That's what made us great.

Until Trump pulled us out and abdicated our position as Leader of the Free World.

It's only been four years, though. We'll get it back.
China has that spot because the other POTUSs let China fk us over

There it is: The shallow, small, shortsighted, paranoid, ignorant arrogance of Trumpism.
FYI I didn't vote for Trump

You don't seem to understand how the world works. Any deal we make with other countries should leave the US better off than it was before. If it doesn't then the deal sucks. We pump billions of dollars into the economies of foreign countries when that money would be better off spent right here.

It takes my breath away.

What help?

An old guy who sniffs hair?

As compared to one who just walks up and grabs pussy.

Remember the words of the wise man. "15 cases this week.....253,000 next week".
You can thank a Prog Governor like Andrew Cujo who killed 10,s of thousands of elderly in the 1st month...Way to go prog slaves, i know you hate your parents and grandparents for bringing your sorry life into this wonderful world..

and to think a few years ago, the slaves of the left were saying we needed to stop being the world police...I wonder what changed(SARCASM). I know what changed the public education system started producing moronic slaves so the prog leaders could RULE them....

Perhaps the rest of the world might have benefitted from hearing how donny made such a success of his pandemic response. These summits can be real learning exercises for third world shitholes.

It takes my breath away.

hahahhahahahahah
A legitimate concern. These guys have been driven off the edge, by the people they trust the most.

There ya go. This country has given enough of its blood and treasure to a bunch of bastard show show no appreciation.

They can choke on a bag of rotten Chinese dicks, for all I care.
Do chickens have dicks? I thought the roosters did...

It takes my breath away.

What help?

An old guy who sniffs hair?

As compared to one who just walks up and grabs pussy.
Shut up argue with everyone reject

Perhaps the rest of the world might have benefitted from hearing how donny made such a success of his pandemic response. These summits can be real learning exercises for third world shitholes.
I think they did. Trying to find a silver lining, Trump taught all developed nations what not to do in this kind of crisis:
  • Don't LIE to your people about the severity and dangers of a global pandemic as it is bearing down on them
  • Don't MOCK those of your people who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones
  • Don't ATTACK your best health science leaders simply because they don't enable and spread your ignorance
  • Don't CLAIM that we're "turning the corner" right before you know we're heading into the worst of it
  • Don't CRAM your blind followers into tight spaces at rallies, knowing damn well they are following your lead and not protecting themselves
  • Don't CON the rest of your blind followers into not taking a deadly virus seriously, no doubt spreading that virus even more
So, silver lining, he's kind of been helpful. In a cautionary tale kind of way.

Trump is almost gone....good. Problem is he's not cooperating or allowing money to be sent to our new incoming president who could at least get a start on battling the corona virus among other things. Obama certainly treated Trump well as an incoming president. What's with Trump? Crazy? Evil? Both I think.

I think they did. Trying to find a silver lining, Trump taught all developed nations what not to do in this kind of crisis:
  • Don't LIE to your people about the severity and dangers of a global pandemic
  • Don't MOCK those of your people who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones
  • Don't ATTACK your best health science leaders simply because they don't enable and spread your ignorance
  • Don't CLAIM that we're "turning the corner" right before you know we're heading into the worst of it
  • Don't CRAM your blind followers into tight spaces at rallies, knowing damn well they are following your lead and not protecting themselves
  • Don't CON the rest of your blind followers into not taking a deadly virus seriously, no doubt spreading that virus even more
So, silver lining, he's kind of been helpful. In a cautionary tale kind of way.
See i didn't give a shit what any politician said

I took the advice of the CDC which anyone can get without going through some politician.

People are going to do what they want to do so it makes no sense to worry about them.

It takes my breath away.

You do realize Biden has promised to open our borders during an epidemic?

Trump is almost gone....good. Problem is he's not cooperating or allowing money to be sent to our new incoming president who could at least get a start on battling the corona virus among other things. Obama certainly treated Trump well as an incoming president. What's with Trump? Crazy? Evil? Both I think.
Obama started the Russian collusion crap. Bidens solution to reducing corona is having open borders. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back