Trump skips G20 pandemic event to visit golf club as virus ravages US

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. The president appeared via video link during the summit’s opening remarks but by 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

The event featured remarks from leaders, including the French president, Emmanuel Macron, and the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, and was focused on the “coordinated response to the coronavirus pandemic and improved global pandemic preparedness”, according to its description.

Before he left the White House to go to the golf course, Trump implied to leaders that he will be working with them in the future, a reference to the losing fight he has put up against the results of the presidential election.

Its only right and proper that the great man should skip this meeting so that he could focus his efforts on saving democracy and playing golf.

It takes my breath away.

Has there ever been such a giant bestriding the world stage in the history of mankind - period ??
Maybe he wasn't invited. This topic is too important to include a child who doesn't take it seriously in the discussions.

Help is on the way, in late January, and the world knows it.

What help?

An old guy who sniffs hair?

As compared to one who just walks up and grabs pussy.
Shut up argue with everyone reject

Damn is that all you've got.
Those Euro elitists live off us good. Of course they are in a relationship with the fiat currency bankers of many nations.

Not only wasn't he missed, we're all grateful, the sun was shining somewhere in America to entertain this bitch with golfing...I personally hope he never stops golfing and leave the nation to the grownups

Not only wasn't he missed, we're all grateful, the sun was shining somewhere in America to entertain this bitch with golfing...I personally hope he never stops golfing and leave the nation to the grownups
Nuclear, Biological and Chemicals weapons if available and controlled by so called Prog friends will not be stopped by the Deplorables.

What you did, citing "authorities" who will willingly take the globalist line, is a tiresome trick by now and it has zero persuasive power behind it.
It certainly does nothing to cancel out the proof I already gave that China has bought the WHO and uses it to
punish it's enemies, as demonstrated, like when Taiwan was blowing the whistle on China after they
wittingly, or unwittingly, released the covid virus on the globe and the WHO went to work on Taiwan.

You're quite a repugnant quisling and humorous too pretending four medical organizations, or their
public faces actually, represent the medical opinion of all health professionals in America.
But maybe you are used to Chinese bureaucracies were literally ALL opinion is vested in the CCP
itself.
I will not respond in kind to your personal slanders. I’m sure this nation’s major medical associations will also not spend sleepless nights anguished that you also consider that they “willingly take the globalist line” fighting ... a global threat like COVID-19.

Of course you’ve given no “proof” that China “bought the WHO,” as if that were possible. Of course there is an issue with Taiwan not being a full member of WHO, which everybody acknowledges. For better or worse, the U.S. and the world agreed that Taiwan is NOT an independent nation, and Taiwan has not been treated as a UN member for the last 50 years. The WHO still works with Taiwan’s medical experts in many capacities.

You seem to think such political problems warrant the U.S. leaving the WHO, though you certainly didn’t feel that way less than a year ago when President Trump was praising XiJinping for handling the COVID epidemic so well. But suddenly China “owns” the WHO and the U.S. had to leave. Of course it couldn’t have anything to do with Trump needing a scapegoat to blame for COVID in this election year!

Once again, the decision to leave the WHO only guaranteed that the U.S. lost influence in the world’s most significant international medical organization, which will go on with or without us.

Last edited:
I will not respond in kind to your personal slanders. I’m sure this nation’s major medical associations will also not spend sleepless nights anguished that you also consider that they “willingly take the globalist line” fighting ... a global threat like COVID-19.
ALL of your posts have had a definite pro China
slant. If you consider that fact a "personal slander" that seems confirmation of what I've observed.
What any medical board thinks of my post, if they even know of it, is irrelevant also.

Of course you’ve given no “proof” that China “bought the WHO,” as if that were possible. Of course there is an issue with Taiwan not being a full member of WHO, which everybody acknowledges. For better or worse, the U.S. and the world agreed that Taiwan is NOT an independent nation, and Taiwan has not been treated as a UN member for the last 50 years. The WHO still works with Taiwan’s medical experts in many capacities.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/asia/coronavirus-who-china-intl-hnk/index.html
When even CNN takes note that says something. Does China have anything to do with trying to isolate and
ignore Taiwan? Of course it does.

You seem to think such political problems warrant the U.S. leaving the WHO, though you certainly didn’t feel that way less than a year ago when President Trump was praising XiJinping for handling the COVID epidemic so well. But suddenly China “owns” the WHO and the U.S. had to leave. Of course it couldn’t have anything to do with Trump needing a scapegoat to blame for COVID in this election year!
Trump is not responsible for the covid virus. Too bad we can't say the same for China.
Did Trump praise China's handling of the virus outbreak? You offer no proof and if he did at one earlier point and he certainly does not now. Trump blasts China on coronavirus in UN speech

Once again, the decision to leave the WHO only guaranteed that the U.S. lost influence in the world’s most significant international medical organization, which will go on with or without us.
If we remain in a puppet organization then we legitimize whatever happens in a corrupt
Chinese run organization.

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. The president appeared via video link during the summit’s opening remarks but by 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

The event featured remarks from leaders, including the French president, Emmanuel Macron, and the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, and was focused on the “coordinated response to the coronavirus pandemic and improved global pandemic preparedness”, according to its description.

Before he left the White House to go to the golf course, Trump implied to leaders that he will be working with them in the future, a reference to the losing fight he has put up against the results of the presidential election.

Its only right and proper that the great man should skip this meeting so that he could focus his efforts on saving democracy and playing golf.

It takes my breath away.

Has there ever been such a giant bestriding the world stage in the history of mankind - period ??
42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

how will this country survive.

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

It does make you shiver doesnt it ? It really was only a few weeks ago but it seems like a different age. Dark and filled with misery and death.

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

It does make you shiver doesnt it ? It really was only a few weeks ago but it seems like a different age. Dark and filled with misery and death.
You know what really makes the people in the US shiver.....
Weekend blizzard plasters Rockies, High Plains with record and near-record snowfall - The Washington Post

And dumbfucks like you would like to see all your carbon disappear and run on solar and wind....Go ahead freeze to death for all i care. Stupid does deserve to get their Darwin Awards...

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

Weekend blizzard plasters Rockies, High Plains with record and near-record snowfall - The Washington Post

And dumbfucks like you would like to see all your carbon disappear and run on solar and wind....Go ahead freeze to death for all i care. Stupid does deserve to get their Darwin Awards...
The thread is about how shit trump was. If you cant discuss that go and play with some plastecine.

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

The thread is about how shit trump was. If you cant discuss that go and play with some plastecine.
Ahhh, did i hurt your precious feelings about how i felt about you prog slaves? President Trump did more in his 4 years than any of the last 10 presidents. Shame your country is full of silver spoon assholes.....

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

Ahhh, did i hurt your precious feelings about how i felt about you prog slaves? President Trump did more in his 4 years than any of the last 10 presidents. Shame your country is full of silver spoon assholes.....
The feelings of a cowardly fuck like you are of little interest to anybody. Maybe the day you are brave enough to visit London I will take note of your gibberish.

It takes my breath away.

42bduw8eg5n61.jpg

That doddering old fuck can barely make it across his basement to play on his Mario Kart, how in the hell is he going to swing a golf club.

Forum List

Back