Something else for the docile among us to ignore.

That ain't the way it's gonna go on the campaign trail, idiot. Trump boxed himself in.
Of course Tater will harp on the dictator bullshit. Trouble is, Americans don't care.

Bidenomics is a disaster and is fucking working folks. That's what they care about, not your Dimtard fantasies about the dictator boogeyman, vermin.

I hope you are right and your Vegetable Messiah runs on DICTATOR.

Of course Tater will harp on the dictator bullshit. Trouble is, Americans don't care.

Bidenomics is a disaster and is fucking working folks. That's what they care about, not your Dimtard fantasies about the dictator boogeyman, vermin.

I hope you are right and your Vegetable Messiah runs on DICTATOR.
I guess we will find out if America cares or not

I guess we will find out if America cares or not
Democrats call Trump Hitler.

Meanwhile:

President-Bidens-Speech-Saving-1020-008%20(1).png

rivertosea-at-port-e1623364076360.jpg

You Nazis ain't gonna win this. We could starve your stupid asses to death if we wanted to. We hold all the cards.

Democrats, you stupid fuck.

Here's an example:

Democrats did this:

But The Constitution says this:

"
  • Clause 3 Acts Requiring Consent of Congress
  • No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

Well, the Democrats that did that didn't get any consent from Congress to do so, so it's against The Constitution.

Democrats hate The Constitution.
I understand why shifting to the popular vote in electing the prez scares you.

SiCNL.gif

I've never seen so many idiots go against their own best interests because of believing lies from the propaganda media.

You fuckers are literally screaming to go back to the Feudal days and be serf slaves.

Fucking retards!!!! :102:

I'd be all for it for your dumb asses if it didn't involve dragging down the rest of America with you.

So you're going to be lifted up, whether you fucking like it or not! Kicking and screaming you're going to be lifted up.
The scary thing is you want to give a megalomaniac the power to suspend the Constitution.

Trump allies craft plans to give him unprecedented power if he wins the White House

Democrats call Trump Hitler.

Meanwhile:

President-Bidens-Speech-Saving-1020-008%20(1).png

rivertosea-at-port-e1623364076360.jpg

You Nazis ain't gonna win this. We could starve your stupid asses to death if we wanted to. We hold all the cards.
Why bother posting a photoshopped picture of Biden when Trump is on the campaign trail telling us he plans to employ dictatorial powers? Oh........wait.........that's why.

I understand why shifting to the popular vote in electing the prez scares you.
Apparently what you don't understand is that many Democrats signed onto a thing that is blatantly unConstitutional,

and you don't care anyway, because you don't care about The Constitution.

C'mon, tell the truth and shame the Devil: You don't care about The Constitution.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.
That's where Democrats arrogance is going to bite them in the ass. Most Americans are of average or better intelligence.

Just keep assuming Americans are stupid. I like it! :D

:itsok:

That's where Democrats arrogance is going to bite them in the ass. Most Americans are of average or better intelligence.

Just keep assuming Americans are stupid. I like it! :D

:itsok:
This has little to do with political parties, and more to do with no longer putting up with the entitled. If you voted for the orange bag O' shit, then you're more like a fucking democrat than I could ever be.

Forum List

Back