Trump says MERRY CHRISTMAS........Did Obama the fake christian ever do that

Donald Trump says ‘merry Christmas,’ Obama wishes ‘happy holidays’

President-elect Donald Trump promised to make America say “merry Christmas” again, but President Obama didn’t get the memo.

The first family sent out this year’s Christmas card to friends and supporters last week and, for the eighth consecutive year, it omits the word “Christmas” in favor of a more inclusive holiday greeting.

“Happy holidays,” the card reads. “As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful for the friends we’ve made, the joy we’ve shared, and the gifts of kindness we’ve received. We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and wonderful new year.”

The card breaks with tradition by featuring a picture of Mr. Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia. Previous cards have usually featured the first family’s Portuguese water dogs, Sunny and Bo.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump doubled down on his promise that political correctness will not prevent the country from alluding to the Christian nature of the holiday season.

Flanked by several Christmas trees at a “thank you” rally in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Mr. Trump let the season’s

Cmon my friend, what kind of question is that really! You know the left will never admit how Obama celebrated Christmas, fortunately, some of us remember-)

Let me remind all of you what Obysmal stood for during this season for the last 8 years!

imawhosure Lying as usual.

Instead of a phony video, how about you post some PROOF.

President-elect Donald Trump promised to make America say “merry Christmas” again, but President Obama didn’t get the memo.

The first family sent out this year’s Christmas card to friends and supporters last week and, for the eighth consecutive year, it omits the word “Christmas” in favor of a more inclusive holiday greeting.

“Happy holidays,” the card reads. “As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful for the friends we’ve made, the joy we’ve shared, and the gifts of kindness we’ve received. We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and wonderful new year.”

The card breaks with tradition by featuring a picture of Mr. Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia. Previous cards have usually featured the first family’s Portuguese water dogs, Sunny and Bo.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump doubled down on his promise that political correctness will not prevent the country from alluding to the Christian nature of the holiday season.

Flanked by several Christmas trees at a “thank you” rally in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Mr. Trump let the season’s
^^ this is what trumptards did for 8 years. falling for bullshit, spreading the bullshit, and voting for bullshit for bullshit reasons. awesome.

Cmon my friend, what kind of question is that really! You know the left will never admit how Obama celebrated Christmas, fortunately, some of us remember-)

Let me remind all of you what Obysmal stood for during this season for the last 8 years!

Oh cmon! I thought the whole Barack-A-Claus thing was cute. No sense of humor do you have, none whatsoever. I was laughing at Trump got run over by a reindeer when I came across that, laughing at both of them. Geeze, such seriousness; but I guess when we lost everything in 2008, we were serious too!

Merry X-Mas! Laugh a little, we are-)

Oh cmon! I thought the whole Barack-A-Claus thing was cute. No sense of humor do you have, none whatsoever. I was laughing at Trump got run over by a reindeer when I came across that, laughing at both of them. Geeze, such seriousness; but I guess when we lost everything in 2008, we were serious too!

Very typical of the trumpkins to lie and then say it was a joke.

We've had 8 years of these ridiculous lies about Obama and there's no sign of it stopping. In this thread Bassman007 and other lying RWNJ traitors told the same tired lie that Obama doesn't say Merry Christmas. Its a lie and a really stupid lie at that.

Don't tell the same lie and call it a joke.

Very typical of the trumpkins to lie and then say it was a joke.

Well then, you show ME where I said Obama never said Merry Xmas, or Merry Christmas, or whatever. I could care less what Obama says since most everything out of his mouth needs to be spun anyway.

Now you guys go and count to see how much power you have on one hand, and we will weigh ours, in the end, that is all that matters. Go away weaklings, and let the rest of us fix the country you screwed up!

We've had 8 years of these ridiculous lies about Obama and there's no sign of it stopping. In this thread Bassman007 and other lying RWNJ traitors told the same tired lie that Obama doesn't say Merry Christmas. Its a lie and a really stupid lie at that.

Don't tell the same lie and call it a joke.

Well then, you show ME where I said Obama never said Merry Xmas, or Merry Christmas, or whatever. I could care less what Obama says since most everything out of his mouth needs to be spun anyway.

Now you guys go and count to see how much power you have on one hand, and we will weigh ours, in the end, that is all that matters. Go away weaklings, and let the rest of us fix the country you screwed up!

When Trump said "yes you can say Merry Christmas again" during his victory lap tour it had no political significance but it said volumes about Trump's agenda. No longer will Americans have to live in an Orwellian society where they have to look over their shoulders when they say Merry Christmas and it's possible that Americans might even be able to get the Christian tradition back from the politically correct idiot hypocrites and put up a freaking Christmas tree on public property other than Washington D.C.

I got no problem with Merry Christmas. But the difference between what Obama did and what Trump is doing is a perfect example of inclusive vs divisive leadership

Say what now?
What now?

Did you really use the words "Obama" and "leadership" in the same sentence?
You mean our twice elected president?? uhh yeah, I think it's a fairly accurate term :cuckoo:

Have you been in a coma for the past 8 years?

^^ this is what trumptards did for 8 years. falling for bullshit, spreading the bullshit, and voting for bullshit for bullshit reasons. awesome.
And a very Merry Christmas to you

Hopefully Congress will convene an investigation over the whole Happy Holidays controversy and get to the bottom of this very important issue.

Hopefully Congress will convene an investigation over the whole Happy Holidays controversy and get to the bottom of this very important issue.
Hopefully they will also investigate why Obama wants boys in the girls bathroom as well.................Nothing is more important then that

Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult...

Trump supporters are a cult.

What is the denomination that truly represents Christianity?
Sola scriptura - Wikipedia
Now show in the Bible where Christ was born in December...

His birthday was moved to December to patronize the pagans.
We all know that, yet these rubes have an innate desire to thrust their beliefs upon everyone that doesn't play the games of the pack of sheep they represent..
"we all know????" Hilarious.

Trump supporters are a cult.

What is the denomination that truly represents Christianity?
Sola scriptura - Wikipedia
Now show in the Bible where Christ was born in December...

His birthday was moved to December to patronize the pagans.
We all know that, yet these rubes have an innate desire to thrust their beliefs upon everyone that doesn't play the games of the pack of sheep they represent..
"we all know????" Hilarious.

Who wrote this? And where is the link to prove it?

tyroneweaver As always, you're a lying hypocrite.

Yea, but, The Crusades!

No Christian can ever be critical of Islamic terrorists because 1000 years ago, Christians did some bad shit.

I don't think people realize how many muslims work in the wh, and how much time they're given off each day with their prayer rug.

This is an American White House we work American hours not mulsim hours. If they want time off for muslim prayers they can go work at a muslim White House.

Forum List

Back