Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

More reason to not get married in thr first place. More young people are figuring this out.
The problem are the stats

High rates of depression, loneliness and drug use among the youth . Mental health and well-being is the most important aspect of life.. social media and politics has made things very tough for young people. The mass school shooters for example is terrible it did not exist in the 1940s.

Boy you sure needed a woman. Not independent at all?
I’m doing ok …meant tons of beautiful women in Cambodia…you’re a proponent of young people being single and lonely, right? Why you saying the above buddy

Same when it comes to the price of homes in the country..I’ve seen lefties brag about their “home equity going up” while we have record homelessness in the USA. I’ve got plenty of capital myself but I’m concerned about fellow Americans.

The problem are the stats

High rates of depression, loneliness and drug use among the youth . Mental health and well-being is the most important aspect of life.. social media and politics has me things very tough for young people. The mass school shooters for example is terrible it did not exist in the 1940s.
I would bet everything I have that loneliness is but a very small issue.

Young people need to learn how to be independent, resolute, and not emphasize relationships. Work, save, and learn to not spend money on fun things.

Young people need to learn how to be independent, resolute, and not emphasize relationships. Work, save, and learn to not spend money on fun things.
Less drug use too

Hollywood the media and politicians make things more difficult for the youth. They promote radical feminism , BLM, weakness , drug use and other forms of degradation.

Not women.

They need to strike when their iron is hot... and get the man they want in their early-mid 20's. That's when they can get him.

If they play the "I'll be career-minded throughout my 20's, have fun and tons of sex, and then settle down in my mid 30's" card, they'll more than likely end up single and alone, because they'll be generally seen as too old to start a family, less attractive, and yet still demand a top tier man because she's being told to "not settle".

Men honestly don't care about woman's career or income overall. Male Millionaires will gladly date broke, low status but beautiful women. The opposite isn't generally true. Women very much care about a man's career and income, and women generally won't seek a husband that is broke or low status.

Your advice is what's causing so many late 30's women to be so single, alone, and depressed.

Not women.

They need to strike when their iron is hot... and get the man they want in their early-mid 20's. That's when they can get him.

If they play the "I'll be career-minded throughout my 20's, have fun and tons of sex, and then settle down in my mid 30's" card, they'll more than likely end up single and alone, because they'll be generally seen as too old to start a family, less attractive, and yet still demand a top tier man because she's being told to "not settle".

Men honestly don't care about woman's career or income overall. Male Millionaires will gladly date broke, low status but beautiful women. The opposite isn't generally true. Women very much care about a man's career and income, and women generally won't seek a husband that is broke or low status.

Your advice is what's causing so many late 30's women to be so single, alone, and depressed.
You assume all men and women need mates...that simply isn't true whatsoever.

The problem is record depression and drug use among younger people .. ..loneliness is a problem

Social media amplifies these issues ….such social media like Instagram or Facebook did not exist in your day

Not women.

There are exceptions both ways, but this^ is often the case at least in the hyper sexualized modern west.

The data, and all natural behavioral psychology, says you're wrong.

You can try to recruit a hermit group of people who find complete happiness in being isolated and alone, but generally it's not what leads to happiness in most individuals. Human beings have known the rules of male-female dynamics throughout all cultures, and throughout all of history.... Until here in America... where radical leftists/feminists have tried to rewrite the book, attempting to convince women to become aggressive, masculine, and angry against men. They certainly have bottlenecks on leftist institutions/MSM/academia/entertainment/social media/etc. that can spread this message, but we're seeing that this message is making women generally more depressed, lonely, and longing for family. Feminism's chesty anger is leading women to their demise. Their biological impulses don't align with what Democrats/leftists are feeding them. Feminism wears off over time. It's sexy when you're young and hot/ambitious.. but so many women are now hung out to dry.. and tossed to the side. Feminism doesn't care about those that they harm. Toss em back and F em. They do the same with trans detransitioners. It's disgusting .

I don't get why you're trying to social engineer these types of things. It's as if you want to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Last edited:
Yeah, lets to back to the 50s where women were more property than people. Maybe at the same time you can take away their right to get a credit card without their husband's approval.
50s! Try 70s. I got a divorce in 1976. I tried to get a department store credit card. I needed my ex husband's written approval.

With children? unless you're in some abusive situation, you're obligated to make the marriage work. If you don't, you'd be selfishly putting yourself over your children. We know the data. Split homes and single parent homes cause more crime, drugs, depression, suicide, etc.
The data does not say single parents home cause these things. They're correlated. That doesn't mean the same thing.

:laugh:

The bitter man thing is funny. Funnily enough my wife is a career woman, loves her work and we've been best friends since 18 but we didn't officially become a couple and get married until we were in our late 30s because we both were enjoying being single and 20. It's an insecure man who wants to sow his oats but wants a young girl with no experience. You're afraid of being compared to the men who came before you. That's all.

You can try to recruit a hermit group of people who find complete happiness in being isolated and alone, but generally it's not what leads to happiness in most individuals. Human beings have known the rules of male-female dynamics throughout all cultures, and throughout all of history....
What group dynamics are you talking about? Got a link? I'm guessing it doesn't say women can only be happy if they find a man young.

:lmao:

The problem is record depression and drug use among younger people .. ..loneliness is a problem

Social media amplifies these issues ….such social media like Instagram or Facebook did not exist in your day

You can try to recruit a hermit group of people who find complete happiness in being isolated and alone, but generally it's not what leads to happiness in most individuals. Human beings have known the rules of male-female dynamics throughout all cultures, and throughout all of history.... Until here in America... where radical leftists/feminists have tried to rewrite the book, attempting to convince women to become aggressive, masculine, and angry against men. They certainly have bottlenecks on leftist institutions/MSM/academia/entertainment/social media/etc. that can spread this message, but we're seeing that this message is making women generally more depressed, lonely, and longing for family. Feminism's chesty anger is leading women to their demise. Their biological impulses don't align with what Democrats/leftists are feeding them. Feminism wears off over time. It's sexy when you're young and hot/ambitious.. but so many women are now hung out to dry.. and tossed to the side. Feminism doesn't care about those that they harm. Toss em back and F em. They do the same with trans detransitioners. It's disgusting .

I don't get why you're trying to social engineer these types of things. It's as if you want to cut off your nose to spite your face.
I'm not engineering anything. I don't care if every last person gets married or if every last person doesn't get married. It's not the nation's business to tell young people what to do. They are free to pursue their own happiness. They don't have a duty to get married or have kids because someone says "their country needs them to. "

:laugh:

The bitter man thing is funny. Funnily enough my wife is a career woman, loves her work and we've been best friends since 18 but we didn't officially become a couple and get married until we were in our late 30s because we both were enjoying being single and 20.

You were very smart to wait until you knew what it is you wanted. A growing number of young people are seeing the light you saw and are waiting until later in life. Less chances for divorce and more mature and financially stable. In every facet that is better than mid 20s, not much money saved yet, less mature. Two people aren't ready for a marriage commitment until they've dated for many years.

You were very smart to wait until you knew what it is you wanted. A growing number of young people are seeing the light you saw and are waiting until later in life. Less chances for divorce and more mature and financially stable. In every facet that is better than mid 20s, not much money saved yet, less mature. Two people aren't ready for a marriage commitment until they've dated for many years.
I'm not even really saying that either. I mean I agree generally but there are people for whom marriage at a young age works for them. I have a younger cousin who started dating her now husband in high-school and honestly he's been pretty much a part of our family since then. Even in high-school they were like an old married couple. They went to separate colleges (Columbia and Yale which aren't too far a part) and made it work and got married I want to say three years ago in their mid twenties. But those two are exceptional young people and she is absolutely a career woman. She's worked as a software engineer for Etsy, Square Space and Google and I think now is doing some passion project of hers with some other women on something to do with women's health. But her husband supports her career, she supports his (he's a lawyer) and they have absolutely no desire to have kids. None. They're young, professional and wealthy in their 20s. I don't blame them.

What I'm saying is that these guys don't seem to like women all that much. It's control that they seem to be attracted to.

I'm not even really saying that either. I mean I agree generally but there are people for whom marriage at a young age works for them. I have a younger cousin who started dating her now husband in high-school and honestly he's been pretty much a part of our family since then. Even in high-school they were like an old married couple. They went to separate colleges (Columbia and Yale which aren't too far a part) and made it work and got married I want to say three years ago in their mid twenties. But those two are exceptional young people and she is absolutely a career woman. She's worked as a software engineer for Etsy, Square Space and Google and I think now is doing some passion project of hers with some other women on something to do with women's health. But her husband supports her career, she supports his (he's a lawyer) and they have absolutely no desire to have kids. None. They're young, professional and wealthy in their 20s. I don't blame them.

Sounds like they are doing well by working and furthering their careers. Good on them.
What I'm saying is that these guys don't seem to like women all that much. It's control that they seem to be attracted to.
Why though do they want to be in control of their wives?

Forum List

Back