Trump and the F.B.I.

Every educated American knows all they need to know about Trump, and since he has been President, we have learned about his background before he became conservative Jesus to the flock. Not that we needed to know, as 4 years in the W.H. only confirmed his amoral degeneracy and pathological narcissism.

I accept your surrender. Now push on.
Thanks for admitting that you're a douchebag moron.

No surprise that lefties have it backward as usual. Trump is a private citizen who is being attacked by the FBI.
Private citizens aren't supposed to have top secret national defense docs in their pool house

Last edited:
Did you miss the Magarats attack on the Cincinnati FBI office that resulted in the state police killing the MAGArat?
Leftists are responsible for most of the mass shootings in this country, moron

one Trump supporter, moron.
One Trump supporter attacked the Ohio FBI office...hundred of Magarats have made threats on the FBI and the judge who signed the warrant.

One Magarat in PA was arrested because of HIS threats

So yea....Magarats are dangerous and unhinged

One Trump supporter attacked the Ohio FBI office...hundred of Magarats have made threats on the FBI and the judge who signed the warrant.

One Magarat in PA was arrested because of HIS threats

So yea....Magarats are dangerous and unhinged
Tens of thousands of progs have threatened the Trump family and countless other Republicans.

Every educated American knows all they need to know about Trump, and since he has been President, we have learned about his background before he became conservative Jesus to the flock. Not that we needed to know, as 4 years in the W.H. only confirmed his amoral degeneracy and pathological narcissism.

I accept your surrender. Now push on.

McRib: "Every educated American knows all they need to know about Trump."

LOL, so only Democrats who believe what they are told to believe are "Americans." THAT is the modern brainwashed party you belong to, LOL.

What a jackass, fuck you, McDolt

Just make it up as you go retard
so you are saying that Maxine didn't tell people to invade republican space? Come on, you know there's an internet right? Why would you leap off the cliff like that? wow. I really feel sorry you fkers and your complete stupid you use.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) mockingly said in a speech last weekend that she threatens Trump supporters all the time, defending her comments in June that said people should confront members of President Trump’s administration.

Except,

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) is no fan of President Donald J. Trump, but at a recent awards gala for LGBT youth, the bombastic Democrat made a disturbing claim that she would “take Trump out.”

How on earth you extrapolated that from my comments is known only to God.

You said it, jackass. That isn't "extrapolation."

OK, so you also left the possibility that people are just ignorant and don't know what's going on, but you said anyone who does is a Democrat, which is fucking stupid, jackass

Forum List

Back