Trump reverses Obama era policies on affirmative action

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As Donald Trump moves to undo every last trace of Obama’s legacy, the WSJ reported that on Tuesday, the Trump administration reversed Obama-era policies that encourage the use of race in college admissions “to promote diverse educational settings.” Instead, the Trump administration will encourage the nation’s school superintendents and college presidents to adopt race-blind admissions standards.

Trump Reverses Obama-Era Policies On Affirmative Action
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best thing in the world getting rid of anything O screwball has done, erase the legacy of losers.

We should outlaw any questions about race and ethnicity in state college admission applications.

That would send Dems into a frenzy.

Hmmm....Jason or Reginald? I wonder which one is black? Nah, no need for the race question! LOL

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,

Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
xoxo, Jane on Twitter

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

"Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
Trump tweets: 'NO MORE DACA DEAL' - CNNPolitics

Trump’s lies
With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Pathological lying is a mental illness. A mental illness we DO NOT want our President to have

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.​

So now people receiving Social Security are mentally ill?

roflmao

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-4_12-51-25.png
    upload_2018-7-4_12-51-25.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 26

No, not even close. I believe you are trying to twist and turn this for your benefit. This is designed to catch/identify mentally ill people from buying guns. This shouldn't bother you, you have already bought all the guns you need before the mentally ill identifier came into effect.

I could be falsely judging you and if I am, please forgive me.
Ok?

Oh no! Who will protect those inferior sub-humans now?

Nothing quite as degrading as believing an entire race needs special privileges just to keep up with all the others.

No, not even close. I believe you are trying to twist and turn this for your benefit. This is designed to catch/identify mentally ill people from buying guns. This shouldn't bother you, you have already bought all the guns you need before the mentally ill identifier came into effect.

I could be falsely judging you and if I am, please forgive me.
Ok?
Yeah, misread it. people on Social Security WHO HAVE BEEN JUDGED mentally ill, but I dont like the category of those unable to handle their own financial affairs.

Thats one of the reasons I got married. Too broad a category that hits more bystanders than those truly mentally ill.

As for me buying all the guns I need, that number has not been invented yet. :)

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,

Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
xoxo, Jane on Twitter

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

"Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
Trump tweets: 'NO MORE DACA DEAL' - CNNPolitics

Trump’s lies
With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Pathological lying is a mental illness. A mental illness we DO NOT want our President to have

Meh

The lament of the side not winning.:113:

Hadn't heard about this move by Trump. More winning!:backpedal:

Forum List

Back