Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

We go through slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination for over 400yrs and then you racist cocksuckas got the nerve to tell us about playing the victim.
Who is this WE? To the contrary, any black under age 60 has enjoyed favoritism at the college admissions office and priority with jobs and promotions.

Who is this WE? To the contrary, any black under age 60 has enjoyed favoritism at the college admissions office and priority with jobs and promotions.
First of all I am a black man that is over 60 and we have never enjoyed favoritism in any aspect of American life other than injustice, racism and discrimination.

You keep repeating the same lies, when stats have shown over and over again that what you are saying is a lie.

We go through slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination for over 400yrs and then you racist cocksuckas got the nerve to tell us about playing the victim.
Everything exist in a bubble or in a vacuum, so you are trying to tell us that you yourself grew up in a super white racist environment that stopped you from being all that you could be on your journey in life ? Prove it........ We'll be waiting... A documentary on your life is preferred, but if you can't provide that with witnesses and/or any other kind of necessary evidence, then why in this world do you think that you can lay claim to anyone else's life experiences and journey in a bid to get free money out of the U.S. government for something that it can't ever get the proof on from you personally as an individual ??????? Doesn't work that way nor should it ever work that way.

Bring your specific case with "proof" before the court, otherwise a court that might be appointed to handle such case's, and then prove your case. If can't, then quit expecting a handout, and get your ace to work like everyone else in America is supposed to be doing. Stop begging in 2023.

Everything exist in a bubble or in a vacuum, so you are trying to tell us that you yourself grew up in a super white racist environment that stopped you from being all that you could be on your journey in life ? Prove it........ We'll be waiting... A documentary on your life is preferred, but if you can't provide that with witnesses and/or any other kind of necessary evidence, then why in this world do you think that you can lay claim to anyone else's life experiences and journey in a bid to get free money out of the U.S. government for something that it can't ever get the proof on from you personally as an individual ??????? Doesn't work that way nor should it ever work that way.

Bring your specific case with "proof" before the court, otherwise a court that might be appointed to handle such case's, and then prove your case. If can't, then quit expecting a handout, and get your ace to work like everyone else in America is supposed to be doing. Stop begging in 2023.
There are thousands of documentaries out there for you to look at, are you afraid?

WTF am I begging for?

Black folks already worked for free in this country, for well over 200yrs. We denied opportunities for well over another 100yrs. So let me tell you clown we are not begging or looking for no damn free handouts.

Your pasty white ass benefitted from all the free labor.

There are thousands of documentaries out there for you to look at, are you afraid?

WTF am I begging for?

Black folks already worked for free in this country, for well over 200yrs. We denied opportunities for well over another 100yrs. So let me tell you clown we are not begging or looking for no damn free handouts.

But not you
Your pasty white ass benefitted from all the free labor.

So are you.

Everyone who is currently living in the US is/has benefitted from all the work free or otherwise everyone who came before us did. You dont get to lay claim to any of it just because the people who performed it were the same skin tone as you any more than white people get to lay claim to the work all the white people in history have done. Do I get to take credit for Thomas Edison because he and I were both white? The idea that people of the same skin color are all linked in some what is fucking racist as shit.

First of all I am a black man that is over 60 and we have never enjoyed favoritism in any aspect of American life other than injustice, racism and discrimination.

You keep repeating the same lies, when stats have shown over and over again that what you are saying is a lie.
Of course you enjoyed favoritism - selected over better qualified whites for no other reason that your race. You deny it because you want to keep the favoritism going.

But not you

So are you.

Everyone who is currently living in the US is/has benefitted from all the work free or otherwise everyone who came before us did. You dont get to lay claim to any of it just because the people who performed it were the same skin tone as you any more than white people get to lay claim to the work all the white people in history have done. Do I get to take credit for Thomas Edison because he and I were both white? The idea that people of the same skin color are all linked in some what is fucking racist as shit.
Did you read that bullshit before you posted it?

Yeah. Interesting that you didnt refute it just attacked me.

Do you read any of the bullshit you post? Maybe you should enlist a proof reader.
What is to refute? Your post is garbage if you believe that black folks benefitted from the 400yrs of slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination that black folks have suffered in this country. No rationale person could even make an argument for that bullshit.

Sorry little racist, white woman. Statistics and history shows you for the lying, little racist, white woman you are.
Sorry, little racist, black man. Lesser-qualified blacks have been admitted, hired, and promoted over better-qualified whites since the 1970s. In the last couple of years, it’s gotten so extreme that everyone from the executive branch to the military has announced that hiring more blacks takes priority over building the most competent staff possible. That is a big reason we are in decline - jobs being filled for “diversity” rather than “the best.”

The “best” would be among blacks only 12% of the time.

Sorry, little racist, black man. Lesser-qualified blacks have been admitted, hired, and promoted over better-qualified whites since the 1970s.
No racist hag, white folks have benefitted over black folks because they are white since this country was taken over.
In the last couple of years, it’s gotten so extreme that everyone from the executive branch to the military has announced that hiring more blacks takes priority over building the most competent staff possible. That is a big reason we are in decline - jobs being filled for “diversity” rather than “the best.”

The “best” would be among blacks only 12% of the time.
Post something, I mean anything to back that bullshit up. Don't post no stupid ass blog from another racist, right winger either. Come with something legitimate.

No racist hag, white folks have benefitted over black folks because they are white since this country was taken over.

Post something, I mean anything to back that bullshit up. Don't post no stupid ass blog from another racist, right winger either. Come with something legitimate.
You call me racist hag - and then give me a homework assignment.

Learn some manners and behave like a civilized person, and then maybe we will continue. I don’t associate with lowlifes like you IRL and I’m not in the mood to do it here.

What is to refute? Your post is garbage if you believe that black folks benefitted from the 400yrs of slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination that black folks have suffered in this country. No rationale person could even make an argument for that bullshit.
Ok how do white people who didn’t own slaves benefit from slavery in 2023.

raw-S.gif

Sorry little racist, white woman. Statistics and history shows you for the lying, little racist, white woman you are.

"We".

Someone needs to tell you the truth.

You're nothing but a whiny little leftard.

Just like all the other whiny little leftards.

There's nothing special about you. ALL y'all are whiny little racists. You're a dime a dozen. Same bleating bullshit out of all y'all.

It has very little to do with you being black. It has mostly to do with you being a sniveling little leftard.

Your plantation owners have convinced you that you experienced more discrimination than the Asians did. Which is an outright lie.

When you star talking to the people who sold you talk to me, your own people, you always seem to forget that part, also your own people who owned you! Continuing to keep the wound open never allows healing!

Forum List

Back