America Has Suffered A Lethal Blow to Its Freedoms

I know low IQ fools like you think opposing genocide means one is Hamas. Lol.

It’s genocide. If only you had a brain, you'd know this.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS.
What "GENOCIDE"????????
You believe the numbers from Hamas?
The same ANIMALS that use children as Human shields?
The same ANIMALS that headquarter in fucking hospitals????
The same ANIMALS that would kill your infidel ass if given the chance?????
How can you be so fucking STUPID?
Fox News? FUCK THEM and ALL MSM bullshit pRoGrAmInG.
GTFOH!!!!!! :rolleyes:

What "GENOCIDE"????????
You believe the numbers from Hamas?
The same ANIMALS that use children as Human shields?
The same ANIMALS that headquarter in fucking hospitals????
The same ANIMALS that would kill your infidel ass if given the chance?????
How can you be so fucking STUPID?
Fox News? FUCK THEM and ALL MSM bullshit pRoGrAmInG.
GTFOH!!!!!! :rolleyes:
There it is. The ugly bigoted racist hateful knuckle dragging asshole.

What "GENOCIDE"????????
you could get a job now Sea dude....

1714736030954.png

~S~

There's no such thing as the "freedom to commit crimes". If something is a crime, we're not free to do it. Hate speech is in the eye of the beholder. I don't want the government deciding who I can hate, and who I can't.
Slightly differently, the government is deciding whom you can publicly hate.

Biden and his supporters are doing the same with giving the W.H.O. control over our lives. We all need to anything we can to stop this slide to global fascism.
Please give evidence of WHO controlling US lives...

Seriously, Show us the WHO giving orders and US taking them...

Do you know how fucking stupid you look...

The First Amendment came under a brutal attack today by nonother than its Congress.

In their panic and hysteria over losing their gaslighting war to paint ANTI-war protestors as the aggressors, they've now written a LAW dictating that to criticize the ideology and/or actions of a FOREIGN country's government, is now considered hate speech and CAN be prosecuted in American courts.

That's it folks, we're screwed...........IF this is allowed to stand.

This video explains it nicely...

WHO will stand and fight against this assault on the Constitution?

WHO will stand and fight for America?

It is designed to frustrate and put a stop to IslamoNazi activity in this country...

A worthwhile ambition.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It is designed to frustrate and put a stop to IslamoNazi activity in this country...

A worthwhile ambition.
No such thing exists in this country. Is this what Fox News is telling you?

Fascism comes to America and you scream YIPPEE,

No such thing exists in this country. Is this what Fox News is telling you?
Wrong.

IslamoNazi activity in the United States is not only exists but it thrives in Muslim-dominated areas and on several campuses.

And, given that I watch Fox, MSNBC, CNN, News Nation and the BBC in nearly equal measure, that accusation rings hollow.

Fascism comes to America and you scream YIPPEE,
Wrong.

IslamoNazism and Sharia Law have not yet established an unbreakable hold on Western culture nor the United States.

If-and-when that happens, neo-fascism will have triumphed.

I don't take the words of talking heads seriously and do my own research to form my opinion. Plus, my own research many times, as in this case, takes far shorter than watching any video.

Scanning the first few sentences of the Associated Press story on the matter, my impression after going to the link (provided below) is that the House bill contains a much too broad definition of antisemitism. My hope is that the Senate declines to take up this bill.

From the AP:
The House passed legislation Wednesday that would establish a broader definition of antisemitism for the Department of Education to enforce anti-discrimination laws....

The proposal, which passed 320-91 with some bipartisan support, would codify the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s
definition of antisemitism

"The Jews, and the People of the Book have been warned, verily. "
-The Qur'an
Bigotry; thy name is ISLAM
🙄
They even admit it’s genocide. You need new news sources or more likely, a new brain.

Israel's Far-right Minister Smotrich Calls for 'No Half Measures' in the 'Total Annihilation' of Gaza​

Speaking at an end of Passover event, Israel's finance minister Bezalel Smotrich also said the current talks with Hamas are 'with someone who long ago should have ceased to exist'
Noa Shpigel
Apr 30, 2024

Finance Minister and member of the security cabinet Bezalel Smotrich called on Monday for annihilating Israel's enemies, saying "There are no half measures. [The Gazan cities of] Rafah, Deir al-Balah, Nuseirat – total annihilation. 'You will blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven' – there's no place under heaven."
Smotrich calls for 'no half measures' in the 'total annihilation' of Gaza

I don't take the words of talking heads seriously and do my own research to form my opinion. Plus, my own research many times, as in this case, takes far shorter than watching any video.

Scanning the first few sentences of the Associated Press story on the matter, my impression after going to the link (provided below) is that the House bill contains a much too broad definition of antisemitism. My hope is that the Senate declines to take up this bill.

From the AP:
The House passed legislation Wednesday that would establish a broader definition of antisemitism for the Department of Education to enforce anti-discrimination laws....

The proposal, which passed 320-91 with some bipartisan support, would codify the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s
definition of antisemitism
As you must know, the Israeli lobby controls our government. Thinking the fanatics in the Senate who are completely owned by Israel, will turn this down is foolish.

The two crime families agree on so much, yet their supporters somehow don't see it.

They even admit it’s genocide. You need new news sources or more likely, a new brain.

Israel's Far-right Minister Smotrich Calls for 'No Half Measures' in the 'Total Annihilation' of Gaza​

Speaking at an end of Passover event, Israel's finance minister Bezalel Smotrich also said the current talks with Hamas are 'with someone who long ago should have ceased to exist'
Noa Shpigel
Apr 30, 2024

Finance Minister and member of the security cabinet Bezalel Smotrich called on Monday for annihilating Israel's enemies, saying "There are no half measures. [The Gazan cities of] Rafah, Deir al-Balah, Nuseirat – total annihilation. 'You will blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven' – there's no place under heaven."
Smotrich calls for 'no half measures' in the 'total annihilation' of Gaza
The Hamas Charter calls for the DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.
How would YOU react if they called for the DESTRUCTION OF YOU????
Throwing around the word GENOCIDE either way is complete HYPERBOLE!!!!
Just like INSURRECTION
Just like VACCINES
You demented zombies are butchering language to get your way.
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!
🙄

Forum List

Back