Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

When you star talking to the people who sold you talk to me, your own people, you always seem to forget that part, also your own people who owned you! Continuing to keep the wound open never allows healing!
He also forgets that blacks today have not gone through 400 years of racism. If anything, anyone under 60 has enjoyed favoritism toward blacks, which now has ramped up into high gear.

When you star talking to the people who sold you talk to me, your own people, you always seem to forget that part, also your own people who owned you! Continuing to keep the wound open never allows healing!
That is what you have told us, what happened to all the monet they made? We know how you benefitted, tell us how they benefitted?

That is what you have told us, what happened to all the monet they made? We know how you benefitted, tell us how they benefitted?
How who benefited? It is a fact that you were sold by your own, and owned by your own, that is historical fact. I never benefited a bit

Ok how do white people who didn’t own slaves benefit from slavery in 2023.
He don't care about that, just as long as it's something he can (in his mind), take from them, then he's good wid justifiably (in his mind) taking it. Everything almost anymore is a scam, and the race Hustler's are definitely part of it. The fleecing of America is what it's called.

What happened to all the money that they were selling all those slaves for? Answer that for me Shithead.
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

No numbuts, my proof comes from my life experiences. How old are you? 21. Hell the speech given by Tommy Tuberville was racist as hell. This forum is racist as hell. Tucker Carlson the right wing champion is racist as hell. This racist ruling by the Supreme Court. Any Trump rally. Do I really need to go on?
Oh please….go over to the religion forum and see how rampant the antisemitism is. You don’t see that holding back Jews, do you? instead, universities were able to reject excellent Jewish applicants (who get lumped in as white) in order to accept blacks with much worse academic records.

The SCOTUS ruling has prohibited the universities basing selections on race. It is the very opposite of a racist ruling.

Oh please….go over to the religion forum and see how rampant the antisemitism is. You don’t see that holding back Jews, do you? instead, universities were able to reject excellent Jewish applicants (who get lumped in as white) in order to accept blacks with much worse academic records.
Please tell me when Jewish folks have suffered what black folks have in this country. I don't remember growing up and seeing signs that said, "Whites, Colored, Jews". I don't remember Jewish folks being forced to ride at the back of the bus, don't recall Jewish folks not being allowed to go in certain stores, restaurants, etc.
The SCOTUS ruling has prohibited the universities basing selections on race. It is the very opposite of a racist ruling.
No it hasn't, all they have done is give whites even more privileges while denying everyone else.

Please tell me when Jewish folks have suffered what black folks have in this country. I don't remember growing up and seeing signs that said, "Whites, Colored, Jews". I don't remember Jewish folks being forced to ride at the back of the bus, don't recall Jewish folks not being allowed to go in certain stores, restaurants, etc.

No it hasn't, all they have done is give whites even more privileges while denying everyone else.
Jews have been persecuted, murdered, and expelled repeatedly throughout the past 2,000 years - and yet we rise to become more successful than the average. So stop trying to excuse black failure on past racist practices that YOU have never experienced.

YOU have been given favoritism for the past 40 years. That racism is going to end. You need to stop judging people by their skin color, and meting out rewards based on that.

Jews have been persecuted, murdered, and expelled repeatedly throughout the past 2,000 years - and yet we rise to become more successful than the average. So stop trying to excuse black failure on past racist practices that YOU have never experienced.
Again Jews in AMERICA have not experienced nothing on the level of what black folks have. Jewish folks have had unbelievable help after the Holocaust from everyone in the Western Hemisphere. What did black folks get after slavery? Nothing. What did we receive after Jim Crow? Nothing. So you can stick that arrogant, I am better than you up your ass.
YOU have been given favoritism for the past 40 years.
Yea incarceration, denial in housing, denial in business, etc. That is the favoritism we have had.
That racism is going to end. You need to stop judging people by their skin color, and meting out rewards based on that.
That's the American way, we have always been judged by our skin color. Racist like you are a prime example of that. You want to keep that white privilege going.

Talk to the Irish! I doubt anyone rejects that the country made mistake allowing slavery but when do you stop being a victim? Were you a slave, are there any left alive who were slaves?

Again Jews in AMERICA have not experienced nothing on the level of what black folks have. Jewish folks have had unbelievable help after the Holocaust from everyone in the Western Hemisphere. What did black folks get after slavery? Nothing. What did we receive after Jim Crow? Nothing. So you can stick that arrogant, I am better than you up your ass.

Yea incarceration, denial in housing, denial in business, etc. That is the favoritism we have had.

That's the American way, we have always been judged by our skin color. Racist like you are a prime example of that. You want to keep that white privilege going.
Try the good character route, and I bet if you we're guilty of going the bad character route, then you would have seen that by going the good character route, that you could have easily overcome any obstacles or adversaries in your life with ease.

Poverty and people that might not agree with you on something today, uhhhh doesn't cause you to become a criminal or worse in defiance of, so can it with the BS already. It's just an excuse.

People have had enough of the damned ungratefulness that is going on, and no I'm not talking about racist looking at it that way, but I'm talking about those who stood in the gate so your people could pass through that gate while they were under fire, but you even hate those by grouping them in by color in your quest for vengeance against your racist ghost that continually lives in your head.

Try the good character route, and I bet if you we're guilty of going the bad character route, then you would have seen that by going the good character route, that you could have easily overcome any obstacles or adversaries in your life with ease.

Poverty and people that might not agree with you on something today, uhhhh doesn't cause you to become a criminal or worse in defiance of, so can it with the BS already. It's just an excuse.

People have had enough of the damned ungratefulness that is going on, and no I'm not talking about racist looking at it that way, but I'm talking about those who stood in the gate so your people could pass through that gate while they were under fire, but you even hate those by grouping them in by color in your quest for vengeance against your racist ghost that continually lives in your head.
So black folks are ungrateful for the 400yrs of injustice, racism and discrimination and your stupid ass is trying to tell us we should be grateful for it. Are you out of your stupid ass mind, fool.

So black folks are ungrateful for the 400yrs of injustice, racism and discrimination and your stupid ass is trying to tell us we should be grateful for it. Are you out of your stupid ass mind, fool.
No, you should be grateful to the white's that went against all odds in order to try and help the black people to finally overcome being slaves, and this no matter where they were being enslaved at. Your racism won't allow you to accept that fact, and it makes you no better than the people that had once enslaved the black people or any other people for that matter. So can it with your racist bull shite already.

Forum List

Back