New West Bank Settlement's Sewage Overflowing Into Palestinian Fields

Good. The Palestinians - like all muslim hate-filled, sexual predator inbreds - are humanity's sewage themselves so it looks like a match made in heaven.

• Banned
It's fertilizer. It will be good for the crops.

For real? You think waste leaking into their fields should be seen as a good thing? They should be thanking Israel, right? I'm sure they don't have fertilizer that can be used in a way that's much more useful than fucking sewage leaking into their fields.

They're literally and figuratively sick of Israel's shit.

New West Bank settlement's sewage overflowing into Palestinian fields

Raw sewage from the new West Bank settlement of Amihai, which had been set up to take in people evacuated from the nearby illegal outpost of Amona, is flowing straight into agricultural fields worked by Palestinians from the village of Turmus Ayya.
I heard they consider kosher shit gourmet food? In that case they should be thankful.

For real? You think waste leaking into their fields should be seen as a good thing? They should be thanking Israel, right? I'm sure they don't have fertilizer that can be used in a way that's much more useful than fucking sewage leaking into their fields.

The Egyptians use human waste to fertilize their fields. Now, where is Gaza located?

The Egyptians use human waste to fertilize their fields. Now, where is Gaza located?

Maybe they should have asked to see if the farmers would appreciate rivers of sewage flooding into their land? This shit is a stretch to justify what has happened.

Maybe they should have asked to see if the farmers would appreciate rivers of sewage flooding into their land? This shit is a stretch to justify what has happened.

According to the photo, there is an area no bigger than a few hundred square feet. It is not good but it is not an ecological disaster.

Forum List

Back