Trump is ridiculous! Doesn’t need to do this

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I came across this deep fake video of “Joe Biden”

This is clearly Trump colluding with China or Russia to make these fake video of “Biden”

First, what he says about troop withdrawal is NOTHING at all like Biden today, I don’t know why Trump thinks he can get away with this

Second, they should have gotten a better fake because not only does he not sound like President Biden, he looks NOTHING at all like him!

Where’s the testicular double chin? The black XFiles eyes? The drooping mask like face?

FFS! Biden is awful enough on his own without having to resort to obvious fakes. Do better!

I came across this deep fake video of “Joe Biden”

This is clearly Trump colluding with China or Russia to make these fake video of “Biden”

First, what he says about troop withdrawal is NOTHING at all like Biden today, I don’t know why Trump thinks he can get away with this

Second, they should have gotten a better fake because not only does he not sound like President Biden, he looks NOTHING at all like him!

Where’s the testicular double chin? The black XFiles eyes? The drooping mask like face?

FFS! Biden is awful enough on his own without having to resort to obvious fakes. Do better!

That's from back when he was coherent. He didn't want to withdraw anyway, it keeps the MIC money flow going.

Forum List

Back