Kent State Massacre 2.6

Kent state involved students instead of thugs hired by George Soros.

The intent of the Kent state students was to get our boys home from a war that had killed thousands. The intent of today's thugs for hire is to assist a terrorist group, help the subhuman ideology they follow and harass and intimidate Jews

Only the Hitler Youth League kids equate the two.

Nope, just a bunch of dopers fucking off on the govt dime, as usual, and of course desperate to please the Soviet stooges posing as 'professors' with how radical n stuff they were. When the horrors of the draft ended they immediately dropped the hippie posturing and went to cocaine, disco, and Wall street swindling and class warfare.

This protest is not in support of terrorists, it's in support of the PALESTINIAN PEOPLE.

Why do you try to twist EVERYTHING you're told into something else that you can use against the left. Do you think we can't see what you're doing and how dishonest you are?

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

They all support Hamas.

Says the gimps who admits he will never lift a finger to resist anything and just be little suck ass looking out for himself and himself only, like all burb brat 'anarchists' do.
You support the state even though it’s unjust and murderous. You aren’t very smart are you little pantywaist.

Part of me is enjoying watching the left eat the left.

We warned them. It is inevitable.

You can never be left enough for the cult.

DEAL WITH WHAT YOU STUPID FUCKS CREATED.

How many children has Israel murdered since 10/7?
Not relevant.
This is about illegal aliens criminally crossing the border to cause riots and mayhem at the universities. (More chaos)

College kids are mostly educated idiots. They go along with dumb stuff until they are asked to explain why they believe.

And college kids are mostly peaceful...the guys are neutered and the women care more about how they look jogging around campus than anything else. And Women outnumber the men at school 3:1.

So when I see guys protesting at universities I wondered where they came from....now I know.

No it doesn't but taking over buildings trying to threaten and intimidate people to the point Jewish students are advised to go home and some colleges are having to go to remote classes because of safety concerns is crossing the line. You protest responsibly and respectfully and peacefully I'm fine with it even if I don't agree with them you cross the line into shit we are seeing now and the hammer comes down you get no sympathy from me.
Please don’t apply reason and common sense in the future. It makes the leftists heads explode.

Forum List

Back