These Trials Aren't Really About Donald Trump. They're About The Whole Criminal Justice System

You poor, dumb, credulous, gaslighted rube.

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

Not to be confused with:

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

cant-hear-you.jpg

LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU!
Partisan hack Judges and juries of course that would be the result it is a weaponization of the legal system against a political opponent! It makes sense you would go along with Nazi like policies paid hack!

These Trials Aren't Really About Donald Trump. They're About The Whole Criminal Justice System​

This is only true if the man is found innocent. If he's found guilty, the worst that can be said is that the law was applied.

we will do nothing after the election if we win except attempt to govern.

as much as i might think we need a mao style "cultural revolution " before these guys start binding their women's feet, we will continue these futile attempts at com promise and negotiation.
And we will make sure you never "govern"! I will ensure all Republicans kneecap each and every one of your sorry asses and make sure BiDumb is a complete failure.

skrewey each post reeks more and more of desperation.
If you worked for a living you would understand why people vote for Trump and not the lifelong mafia boss Pinochijoe Capone.
I work for a living and would never vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back