James Carville Says Other Folks (Himself) Than Biden Can Do The Wetwork (Murder) Donald Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
James Carville said that other people can do our "Wetwork" for us.

He was also saying Biden isn't the best attack politician for the left. That's when he started talking about killing the Trump family.

James Carville was trying not to be obvious so he mentions "The Wetwork" being a CIA term for assassination. "People like me can do the Wetwork for Biden!"

wet work​

noun

: work involving murder or assassination

—used euphemistically
… the intelligence service became infamous as a subcontractor for the K.G.B. and earned a grim reputation for its particular expertise in "wet work," the assassination of enemies.—
Andrew Higgins, New York Times, 25 Dec. 2013
… if you do wet work for the CIA … you probably don't want to drive to the job site in this huge, thinly veiled military vehicle.—
Al Haas, Philadelphia Inquirer, 19 June 1998

These sick people must have some interesting discussions about how they want to murder Donald Trump and his family members.

Earlier this year James Carville said that they need to keep their heel on Trump's throat and twist.

I guess this passes as reasonable news on CNN or MSNBC........

It used to be Baron was supposed to be off-limits, but now that he's 18 they figure they can start talking about Baron on CNN and MSNBC the way they do DJT or Melonia. They were talking about the fact that Baron is 18 now and old enough to begin attacking. A former NBC executive has been talking about Baron for a long time:

Last edited:
CARVILLE: "I would tell the president and his campaign, we got your back, dude. We are going after him with a meat cleaver, okay? A rhetorical meat cleaver if you will but that what we have to do. The president is talking about what is going on infrastructure, tremendous progress, making thousands of new projects around the country. They can talk about other things. We can handle this. We can do this at a lower level. And we have to keep the heat on. We have to remind people what’s at stake here. And we have to let the president and his campaign go about doing the things that they can do"...it could be a real BLOODBATH?

CARVILLE: So, what I'm scared of is, okay, we talk about it. And then they start going, 'Well, this is his position. This is Biden's position. This is this, this is that.' And it becomes like, well, we just vote on the person. No, this is not normal. This is not what we are used to. This is an entirely different thing. The man has been adjudicated by a jury of his peers, as a sexual assaultist, or a rapist, according to the word by the judge. He's already been an adjudicated business fraud. We're just waiting to see how much it is going to cost him.

You cannot let him up. You can't normalize him, you can't let him off the canvas, not for one second. And it might not be the most fun thing to do in a campaign. It might not be what I want to be doing in my 80th year, but it's what's necessary. We don't get to do what you want to do, we get to do what we got to do. And that's where we are right now. We have to keep the foot on this guy, right on his neck, take our heel, and twist it. And never let it up.

Carville: Biden isn't very good at Wetwork, an admission Biden sucks at campaigning.

Just watch the videos at this site.

He is talking about dirtywork or wetwork, meaning murder.

So much for the silly BLOODBATH hoax.

Last edited:

He was also saying Biden isn't the best attack politician for the left. That's when he started talking about killing the Trump family.

James Carville was trying not to be obvious so he mentions "The Wetwork" being a CIA term for assassination. "People like me can do the Wetwork for Biden!"

These sick people must have some interesting discussions about how they want to murder Donald Trump and his family members.

Earlier this year James Carville said that they need to keep their heel on Trump's throat and twist.

It used to be Baron was supposed to be off-limits, but now that he's 18 they figure they can start talking about Baron on CNN and MSNBC the way they do DJT or Melonia. They were talking about the fact that Baron is 18 now and old enough to begin attacking. A former NBC executive has been talking about Baron for a long time:

This is the type of people that are on the left.

Anyone who supports this is just as guilty as they are.

This is how evil the left is and what they think of the Rights of some of us when they write this in an op-ed in the WaPo.

Look, no one more deserves to be mistreated, and no one more deserves a system rigged against him, than Trump.

Carville: Biden Should Let Surrogates Do the ‘Wetwork’ Against Trump​

:eusa_think:

Interesting. . . I was always curious as to who was in charge of Hillary's goon squad.

Good to know.

This is how evil the left is and what they think of the Rights of some of us when they write this in an op-ed in the WaPo.

Look, no one more deserves to be mistreated, and no one more deserves a system rigged against him, than Trump.
Agreed. Many of them, the way they talk, this is really want to do.

They think murdering their political opponents is acceptable.

Carville: Biden Should Let Surrogates Do the ‘Wetwork’ Against Trump​

:eusa_think:

Interesting. . . I was always curious as to who was in charge of Hillary's goon squad.

Good to know.

John Podesta is Hillary's enforcer.

Carville is just a loudmouthed jerk.

Carville: Biden isn't very good at Wetwork, an admission Biden sucks at campaigning.

Just watch the videos at this site.

He is talking about dirtywork or wetwork, meaning murder.

So much for the silly BLOODBATH hoax.

Don't be ignorant. He's not talking murder. You're such a drama queen.

Forum List

Back