I think I've found the mother of all conspiracy theories

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but this one's so complex I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it.

I did check, and yes, CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider on April 8, the same day as the eclipse.

Not to worry, to offset the gravitation pull of the moon and sun together, scientists are going to move Chris Christy and Michael Moore to the opposing side of the world.

1712535960898.png

1712536007049.png

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but this one's so complex I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it.

I did check, and yes, CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider on April 8, the same day as the eclipse.

Yeah, a guy with shaggy hair and a weird hat says something on the boob tube so must be true... :sleeping-smiley-015:

Oh...and not sure what you checked but the Hadron Collider had restarted way back in April 2022. :itsok:

Cool! I am headed for the New Madrid Fault zone, Tomorrow for the eclipse, and will be watching from the banks of the Mississippi River, which ran backwards forming Reelfoot Lake during the 7.8-8.2 quakes of 1811-1812.

Not to worry, to offset the gravitation pull of the moon and sun together, scientists are going to move Chris Christy and Michael Moore to the opposing side of the world.

View attachment 928844

View attachment 928845

Hopefully a second eclipse viewing can settle a few things.

At any rate, Jesus is coming back sooner than later.

Today would not be too soon for me

Forum List

Back